Victoria_v's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Let's play the game "Cities"

I loved the game, it's my turn @VasT

I'm choosing my hometown São José dos Campos - SP (Brazil).

Caption: Neighborhood Aquarius, photo taken by Local Guide @cotucote01 99569594anaCaption: Neighborhood Aquarius, photo taken by Local Guide @cotucote01 99569594ana

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

I guess it's again beginning with 'S' so my choice is Siena, Italy. This was taken exactly one year go, when I went traveling around Tuscany. 🙂

Caption: Piazza Del Campo, Siena, Italy. (Local Guide @DanniS)Caption: Piazza Del Campo, Siena, Italy. (Local Guide @DanniS)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hey @Victoria_v, it's a great ideat. 

Love this game too! My choice is Akita, Japan. The photo was taken around one year ago, when I was in Japan! Akita is situated in the north-west of Japan. The city is famous for it's snowy and long winters, hot springs, Akita breed of dogs, delicious local foods and fine sake. 

Caption: A photo of  beautiful flowers in Akita park, Akita city, Japan. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of beautiful flowers in Akita park, Akita city, Japan. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Amsterdam, Holland

0_155b8c_ad7bea2e_XL

Hello @Victoria_v,

Thank you very much for this game, really enjoying it.

I will suggest Marrakesh. 

Caption: Majorelle garden in Marrakesh (Local Guide:  BorrisS)Caption: Majorelle garden in Marrakesh (Local Guide: BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Google Vendor

Hi @Victoria_v,

I can see that everybody is enjoying the game. I will participate with a city in Albania, Himara.

Here is a photo:

Caption: Beach in South Albania, Himara (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: Beach in South Albania, Himara (Local Guide @InaS)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Victoria_v

Wow, this place looks amazing for vacation @InaS

I will take this turn and choose Aparecida - SP (Brazil), where is located the Basilica of Our Lady of Aparecida.

Caption: A photo of the Walkway of Faith, a path above the ground, leading to the Basilica of Our Lady Aparecida (in the distance), with a lot of pilgrims walking on it. (Getty Images)Caption: A photo of the Walkway of Faith, a path above the ground, leading to the Basilica of Our Lady Aparecida (in the distance), with a lot of pilgrims walking on it. (Getty Images)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

I love this kind of challenge @Victoria_v.

My pick will be Asti, a fantastic Italian city really well known for its amazing wines. Best ones Moscato and Barbera.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Level 8

Dear friends! Thanks to everyone who takes part in this game. I call city Istanbul, Turkey.

0_1306ad_fe0615b9_-1-XL

0_130692_51dc9ac5_-1-XL