Victoria_v's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Let's play the game "Cities"

Let's play a game in which the first player calls the city. And the next one calls the city starting with the last letter of the name of the previous city. For example, I say Vancouver, the next player should name the city starting with the letter "R".

But I want to complicate the game a bit. After all, we all here use Google maps. So you need not just to name the city, but also to post his photo. But if you do not have your own photos of the city on the right letter, then you can put a link to the map with the location of this city.
So. I say Vancouver. Who is next? Need a city starting with the letter "R".

You know the name of the city, but you do not have a photo with the city starting with the right letter? We post a map on with the name of this city.

https://goo.gl/maps/5duqXEAPC5y

Vancouver, Британская Колумбия, Канада
31 comments
Level 6

Re: Let's play the game "Cities"

Richmond, BC.  I know, not very different from Vancouver but I had a photo!20171213_211910.jpg

Level 8

@Matt3 Yes, great!

The name of the next city must begin  D

Level 8

OK, the next city starts at "D". I remembered one beautiful city I visited. Red roofs are so beautiful!

Dubrovnik, Croatia. The next city must start at "K"

0_c1a4c_b118f13a_XXL

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Victoria_v,

I really enjoy your little games, and I will follow up on Dubrovnik with i city I have wanted to visit for a long time. 

My pick is Krakow, Poland.

Let's see how many want to play along.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Victoria_v,

This is a great idea, thanks for sharing.

Krakow is nice @MortenSI, but I prefer Warsaw in Poland.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hi @Victoria_v,

It's on! Let's play!

@Petra_M, yet again a city starting with W - Washington DC, USA.

The next city should start with the letter N.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Victoria_v,

Love this game! 🙂 

One my all time favorite places, Nice, France! 

Caption: Place Massena, Nice, France.Caption: Place Massena, Nice, France.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Wonderful! Now my turn.

ENSENADA, MEXICO

0_deb4c_be472222_XXL

Ok! my turn @Victoria_v :Athens Caption: Plaka Athens (Local Guide VasT)Caption: Plaka Athens (Local Guide VasT)

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!