KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Let's map green meetup

Let's map green meetup

Completed First Phase Of Plantation Of 150 Plants.Completed First Phase Of Plantation Of 150 Plants.

Green Family Park

Plot ST 17, Sector 5M Sector 5 M New Karachi Town, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan

November 03, 2018 @ 08:00 (PKT)

Hello local guides, specially from Karachi Pakistan, We are organizing a Geo walk and this time it is something green that we are going to host in Karachi. Join us if you are interested in gathering some free rain by planting more green resources. This is going to be one fun-filled meet up while making the earth green. And you can meet some new local guides from Karachi who are doing brilliant work here. Please try to reach at the mention place at time, so we can introduce ourselves to each other. We will start from green family park. Bring your cameras so we can capture some beautiful moments and pictures of that place. We will waiting for you there with arrangements of drinking water and tea. #letsmapgreen #treeplanting #treeplantingpakistan

RSVP here

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Plot ST 17, Sector 5M Sector 5 M New Karachi Town, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Let's map green meetup

@IlankovanT

@AIMAN_SAEED

@Sherazkhawar

Got approval 😊👍👍👍

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 9

Re: Let's map green meetup

wow.. wonderful @KashifMisidia. thank you very much for making this. 
so we can plant more on Saturday 🙂 https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Photo-Walk-amp-Tree-Planting/m-p/1122981#M2...