Level 8

Re: Let's go on a world tour? Part 3

From the port we will go to the city Vung Tau

Level 8

Google Vendor

Hi @Victoria_v,

Lucky you for having the chance to visit so many places. What did you like the most about Singapore? Any specific dish you enjoyed a lot?

I want to let you know that the total quantity of photos that can be uploaded on Connect is 1000, please make sure to choose the best photos that can help you express your post. You may also use Google Photos or Google Plus to provide assistance for sharing a bulk number of photos.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@InaS I liked everything in Singapore. But most of all I like the Gardens by the Bay. I like the light show there, a lot of beautiful plants and unusual trees like from the movie "Avatar". One of the most popular dishes in Singapore, I liked laksa.  Although I tried it in Hong Kong. In Singapore, I did not eat anything unusual. I usually chose dishes with shrimp, noodles, or roast duck.

Level 10

Bls: Let's go on a world tour? Part 3

Wow amazing journey Mrs @Victoria_v . You started to get trip around the world and visit a lot of famous city in Singapore, Hongkong, Japan and China. Thanks for sharing amazing fotos of your trip

PaDeSSo ~ Indonesia LG

Level 8

@PaDeSSo Thank you for your interest in my pictures. And we continue. The next port is Hong Kong.

Level 8

Hong Kong

Level 8

Level 8

Next port Naha/Okinawa