deepakjhic's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Let's discuss about top 4 errors in connect.

Hello everyone, 😂😀😁🤗😊

There are few local guides who know that nobody is addicted more than me for the link mention below.🤔🤗😇😂🤔🤗😆😄😊😁😂😀

www.localguidesconnect.com

But in last some days connect changed their some features and those are not good. 

1. First of all I want to mention the notification page here. Have a look on the page 📄 mention below 

I think the old color was best.I think the old color was best.

The color of notifications is not good. The old one was best. 

2. Search bar: I want to say that the new search bar take more time to show old thread. And here is the new look of search bar. I think it need attention. 

IMG_20170723_230348.JPG

3. The most most important thing I want to mention here is review writing problem. Plz solve this one as soon as possible. 

IMG_20170723_230453.JPG

And the final one is:

4. In June month there was no problem with notifications on screen but after 5 July everything changed. 

A. why I can't see all notifications on my screen? 

B. Why only few notification come on screen while I'm online on connect? 

C. Why we receive email very late? 

D. Someone reply 2 days ago and it shows on today notification page? 

@TraciC @JeslynL @LuisRG @ErmesT @KarenVChin @IlankovanT @YK1001 @Csaba @LucioV @PaulPavlinovich.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Delhi, India
11 comments
Level 10

Re: Let's discuss about top 4 errors in connect.

@deepakjhic

I also want to add another thing.

Though the google moderator or connect moderator merges the post but we get the notification that user had merged the post.

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP Yes you are right bro. Then one more, when a moderator move a topic to another board it shows that @@@@(topic author) move the topic into **** board. 

Level 8

HI @deepakjhic,

Good observations.  The points you raised are real issues that I have been facing with day-in day-out.

For the sake of discussion, I find points 1, 2, 4 are Connect issues while point 3 are Maps client/server communication issue.

But are they the top 4?  I don't know.  But Connect is improving fast, once in a while we will discover new feature and old issues fixed.

Hi @BishowvijayaP,  as only Google Moderators and Connect Moderators can move/merge threads/posts, so we understood the message means a post by someone is being merged/moved.  If you look more boardly, you will find more message from Connect is quite funny  and sometimes misleading.  Do you notice the one regarding accepted as solution?

Level 9

@YK1001 wrote:

HI @deepakjhic,

Good observations.  The points you raised are real issues that I have been facing with day-in day-out.

For the sake of discussion, I find points 1, 2, 4 are Connect issues while point 3 are Maps client/server communication issue.

@YK1001 There may be many other issues but right now i only know about these. 

Connect Moderator

@deepakjhic in my working life I'm responsible for making change and for helping people to cope with it. Change is always difficult to manage especially if you don't know the reasons behind the change. Connect is growing up from having only a few thousands members to over 250K now. Soon it will likely have millions of users. Changes will be necessary to ensure the platform remains usable and stable. The changes we're experiencing I would suggest are the tip of the ice berg. You can rail against the changes and be the Titanic or you can steer a course around the iceberg and be a survivor in our new world. There will be much change coming up. Some changes will be experiments to see how we react. Some changes will be transitional steps along a path to a greater change and won't seem to make any sense until the end change is in sight. How we cope with and support changes, even those we don't understand will raise some above the others and perhaps give them new roles.

Regards

Paul

Level 10

@YK1001 wrote:

Hi @BishowvijayaP,  If you look more boardly, you will find more message from Connect is quite funny  and sometimes misleading.  Do you notice the one regarding accepted as solution?

@YK1001 bro, about this I have noticed that we don't know who (owner or moderator) has accepted the comment as a solution. 🙂

Level 9

@deepakjhicc wrote:

Hello everyone, 😂😀😁🤗😊

There are few local guides who know that nobody is addicted more than me for the link mention below.🤔🤗😇😂🤔🤗😆😄😊😁😂😀

www.localguidesconnect.com

But in last some days connect changed their some features and those are not good. 

1. First of all I want to mention the notification page here. Have a look on the page 📄 mention below 

I think the old color was best.I think the old color was best. 

@PaulPavlinovich you only consider the first image mention above and write a big story, but what about others? I understand that new changes make a difference but how can we ignore others? 

Connect Moderator

Hi @deepakjhic the "big story" as you put it was for all of the issues you raised not just one.

Expect change, its just how life works mate.

Regards

Paul

@deepakjhicc wrote:

@PaulPavlinovich you only consider the first image mention above and write a big story, but what about others? I understand that new changes make a difference but how can we ignore others? 

Level 10

@deepakjhic

Your issue #2 has to do with the font you are currently using. Shrink your browser's font back to the default size then it will be fine.