TEJASJANI's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Let's Map Public Toilets 🚽

After reading the post of @TiffanyL99 Swachh Bharat Mission , I got an idea that was trying to impleme

on the Mahatma Gandhi's 149 birthday we give a different type of gift to nation

many public toilet are in our city or country but can not find without asking someone.

On October 2, Gandhiji's 149 birthdays, we decided that any public accessible toilet in the city should be added to Google.

On that day we have organized events in different cities of Gujarat

In this Meetup we explore our city and find public toilets and mapping on Google maps also write reviews, ratings, and adding photos of public toilets in our area to help more people get access to clean, well-maintained facilities.

Here is the our meetups on 2nd oct

Lets Map Public Toilets Gandhinagar  organised by @NareshDarji

Let's map Public Toilets. Ahmedabad organised by @tejasjani

Lets Map Public Toilets Rajkot organised by @rajuroyal

Let's map Public Toilets. Valsad organised by @Tejal

and many city  more waiting for approval... 

You can also be a part of this program if you wish

6 comments
Level 10

Re: Let's Map Public Toilets 🚽

@TEJASJANI This is a good initiative... Wish you and others all the best !!!

Level 9

Re: Let's Map Public Toilets 🚽

Thank You.. @AnuradhaP

Level 7

Mapping Public toilets.

Hello every one, i would like to share my ideas regarding mapping of toilets so that it would be easy for the locals of the area and the foreigners or Tourist, to find Public Toilet without any problem. It would be more better with exact locations and some photos.

Your contributions will be very helpful

Thank you.

Level 7

Mapping public toilets.

Hello every one, i would like to share my ideas regarding mapping of toilets so that it would be easy for the locals of the area and the foreigners or Tourist, to find Public Toilet without any problem. It would be more better with exact locations and some photos. Your contributions will be very helpful Thank you.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Mapping public toilets.

Hi @Pujan,

Thank you for sharing, but this idea does not have any relation with the Local Guides program. So, I am closing your idea.

Idea exchange is a place on Connect for Local Guides to share their feedback and ideas with our team to tell us about a way to improve the Local Guides program.

To learn more about Idea Exchange, I recommend you to read this article How do I use the Idea Exchange?

By the way, to keep the community organised, I've merged your 2 posts as they are similar and will move them to this discussion - Let's Map Public Toilets.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Re: Mapping public toilets.

Sure thanks for the information