Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Let's Map Accessibility ♿

Let's Map Accessibility 

Banani

Banani, Dhaka, Bangladesh

December 01, 2018 @ 10:00 (+06)

This is Accessibility Meet-Up and a part of ''Worldwide Accessibility Walk [WAW]'' by EmekaHouse from Nigeria. This is also a part of the celebration of ''annual International Day of Persons with Disability'' 3rd December annually held by United Nations (UN). Basically, its a Powered by Local Guides around the world and in Bangladesh, we are participating in this great event to updating our Local Maps accessibility questions which are the best useful and reliable communication way for the disabled peoples. Hope our Local Guides friends join me and make this Walk successful.

Happy Guiding!

Thanks

Shafiul Bashar

Comilla Local Guides.

RSVP here

Banani, Dhaka, Bangladesh
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Let's Map Accessibility

@EmekaUlor  @Kamalhasnainee @ShahMdSultan @OmarBD Take a look in this Accessibility Meet Up and hope you will support me.

Let's Map Accessibility

Happy Guiding!!

Level 8

Re: Let's Map Accessibility ♿

This is great to hear @ShafiulB, of your giant strides to ensure we make our society a better place and accessible for all. 

Hope to hear from you in subsequent days as well as your recap after the meet up. 

Cheers

@AguerO

Level 2

I am coming 

Level 8

I would definitely love to join the meetup. @ShafiulB Bro please let us know more about the meetup

Level 6

Hi @ShafiulB

Happy for organizing the meet-up and for doing your part in creating awareness and change. That's awesome!

Best of luck for a successful meet-up  😊

My Meet-Up Hope you will love this !

A.Dineshkanth