zafahim's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone-Sylhet Chapter , Day 1

Some sticker for the accessibility awareness campaignSome sticker for the accessibility awareness campaign

Google Local Guides Sylhet arranged a photo walk meet-up for the accessibility awareness campaign.We commenced the campaign with 

photo-walk,but will continue putting the sticker till the end of this month. Here I  am sharing the activity of our first day.A glimpse after discussion about event guidelineA glimpse after discussion about event guideline

20181221_041134.jpg

Local Guides placing a sticker in a HospitalLocal Guides placing a sticker in a Hospital

A local guide was putting  a sticker in a public toiletA local guide was putting a sticker in a public toilet

It was the 1st photo walk for the Local Guides Sylhet. The participants were very delighted throughout the activity .The purpose of the campaign was to build awareness regarding accessibility for disable people, they should enjoy the accessibility like us. As a local guides we want to ensure burden free accessibility for them everywhere. In the first day we covered mostly hospital, shop, and educational institution  for putting the awareness stickers.

I found almost all the Hospital have accessibility.Whereas,very few shopping mall and shops have the wheelchair accessibility facility.

Thanks dear LGs for your tremendous support and effort   

It was a little break after 2km photo walkIt was a little break after 2km photo walk

@MahabubMunna

@AliHRumel

[Fahim]
Shahi Eidgah, Sylhet, Bangladesh
8 comments
Level 9

Re: Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone-Sylhet Chapter , Day 1

Hi @zafahim
Thank U So Much For Sharing Ur Meet-Up Campaign About Accessibility.

Highly Appreciate Ur Team Work for This Meet, And Thanks Everyone For Efforts.
Hope U Guys Will Do More Activities as Bangladesh Local Guides in Sylhet City.

As it Was 1st photo Walk for The Bangladesh Local Guides - Sylhet U Are All Did Very Well.

Generated using https://ndsmyter.be/local-guides-banner/
JAHED HOSSAiN - THiNK Better - DO Better - FEEL Better
Instagram || FaceBook || Twitter || Linkedin || YouTube || My WebSite
My Local Guides Connect ID || My Google Maps ID || My Popular Post
Level 7

@JAHEDx Thanks bro for your warm appreciation:) 

[Fahim]
Level 9

Thank you @zafahim for your Photo Walk and Accessibility Campaign recap. It was really an amazing Meetup.

Level 7

@ShahnewazAhmed you guys gave remarkable support to make this event successful. 🙂  

[Fahim]
Level 6

Nice post on the 1st day @zafahim. Sylhet Local Guides always wants to do something that would be inspiring for others. Must thank Bangladesh Local Guides for the support. Let's keep it up till the end of the month, still 600 stickers to go!

We are Sylhet Local Guides, Join us on Facebook & Google+ group!
Level 8

@zafahim

Thank for sharing. Thank you for campaign in sylhet. 

Level 7

@AliHRumel hope.. we will continue it with the same pace  🙂

[Fahim]
Level 7

@TuhinSir Thanks brother:) 

[Fahim]