mainuddin0284's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone - Long Day Meet-Up & Accessibility Campaigning, Chattogra

Hi @ShahnewazAhmed,

Your comment make me inspire to keep continue . Thank you so much. 

Level 9

Re: Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone - Long Day Meet-Up & Accessibility Campaigning, Chattogra

@mainuddin0284 you are welcome

Former Google Contributor

Hi @mainuddin0284,

Thank you for sharing this meet-up with us. 

It feels great seeing people like you and the others who participated, people willing to help,willing to change the world, to make it a better place for everyone. 

Congrats for the great initiative and good luck! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 8

Hello @MoniV,

Your Positive appreciate make me inspire to keep continue. Thank you so much. 

Google Moderator

Very nice photos, @mainuddin0284!

You really did have a fruitful meet-up.

Did you also manage to leave reviews on Google Maps about the accessibility features of those places? 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

আমি গর্বিত আপনাদের সাথে থাকতে পেরে।

Level 8

Hello dear @DeniGu,

Thank you so much for your appreciate. Yes we have manage to leave reviews on Google Maps about the accessibility features of those places.

Thanks

Level 8

Dear @ShahriarRaihan,

Thanks a lot for giving your valuable time.