TuhinSir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Let's Make Road Easy For Everyone in Dhaka

It was Dhaka (Rampura, khilgao, Malibagh area) meetup. We attache "wheel chair accessible entrance here" (yes/not) sticker different places of main road. The meet up was excited. It was my first campaign specially for disable people. I enjoyed it. Here I share some photo of meetup event.

Thank all who are helped me. 

An ancient local guide of Dhaka attached sticker of Wheel chair accessible (yes/not)An ancient local guide of Dhaka attached sticker of Wheel chair accessible (yes/not)

Sadman Syed vai attach a sticker in Malibagh areaSadman Syed vai attach a sticker in Malibagh area

Sadman brother take a big dry sea fish & me. Middle man is shop owner.Sadman brother take a big dry sea fish & me. Middle man is shop owner.

I front the Hospital gateI front the Hospital gate

IMG_20181219_171100.jpg

8 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Let's Make Road Easy For Everyone in Dhaka

Wow, how did people react to putting up the stickers @TuhinSir - that is an interesting thing to do. Did you update the places on Maps to show they were accessible too?

Level 8

Hello @PaulPavlinovich thanks for your comments.

We update some place but maximum place missing in map. Then we try to add this place on map but face some problem. That's why you not update every place, which we've visited. 

Connect Moderator

Yes adding places can have its challenges @RomanSyed I too wish it was easier. I have a couple in the pending queue from this afternoon. Good on you for doing this.

Level 8

@RomanSyed vai is right saying @PaulPavlinovich. We don't setup new places in Dhaka & Gazipur area. I don't understand what the problem is it? 

Level 9

Hi @TuhinSir
Thank You & Your Team for This Meet-Up Campaign
Hope U All Will Do More Activities for Making Google Maps Better 

Generated using https://ndsmyter.be/local-guides-banner/
JAHED HOSSAiN - THiNK Better - DO Better - FEEL Better
Instagram || FaceBook || Twitter || Linkedin || YouTube || My WebSite
My Local Guides Connect ID || My Google Maps ID || My Popular Post
Level 9

Great work @TuhinSir,

Helping people is always better and more better is helping disable people with what they deserve. I believe that, worldwide LocalGuide's accessibility campaign will make the world more easy for disable people than ever.

Thank you and your team for the willing minded service for society.

Hats off from SylhetLocalGuide

Level 8

Thank @JAHEDx too for comments. 

Level 8

খুবই সুন্দর উদ্দ্যেগ। আপনাদের সাথে থাকতে পারলে অনেক খুশি হতাম।