cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Let's Explore Pagoda

Let's Explore Pagoda

Global Vipassana Pagoda

Global Pagoda Road, Near Esselworld, Gorai, Borivali West, Essel world Amusement Park, Gorai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400091, India

October 27, 2018 @ 13:30 (IST)

Namskar..

All Local Guides..

I am Shruti a Level 9 Mumbaikar LG.

I Attended Official Meet up  7..

and now I am Planned to Hosting Global Vipassana Meditation Pagoda Meetup at Borivali West Mumbai Maharashtra India..

Date : 27th October 2018

Time : 1:30pm to 5:00pm

Why I Chose to Explore Global Vipassana Meditation Pagoda..

Global Vipassana Meditation Hall is Built to honor Buddha, this Golden Pagoda with a massive stone dome features a huge meditation hall. Buddha is a symbol of Peace..

& Today world Need a lot of peace..

The center of the Vipassana Pagoda contains the world's largest stone dome built without any supporting pillars. Ten-day vipassana meditation courses are held free of charge at the Dhamma Pattana meditation centre that is part of the Global Vipassana Pagoda complex.. (Wikipedia)

Note..

I am Inviting on my First Meetup,

So Please Attend this Meetup and Explore Gorai Pagoda then Proud to be Mumbaikar..

And Also Requesting you all that Please Don't Mind if anything Written Wrong..

Everyone Can Join

What to bring :-

Please Carry Ur Own Comfort with Water bottle, Equipments or Gazettes for Photography, Powerbank or come with a

Fully Charge Smart Phone only.

Meeting Point :-

Gorai Khadi Ticket Counter, Borivali West, Mumbai Maharashtra, India..

If any queries then Join our Whatsapp group for further communication https://hangouts.google.com/group/6CAHPGxMBjSKCHa33

So Guys Can't wait to experience this Photo walk with all of you..

RSVP here

Global Pagoda Road, Near Esselworld, Gorai, Borivali West, Essel world Amusement Park, Gorai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400091, India
36 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Let's Explore Pagoda

Hello @Shrut19,

Thanks for the first meet-up and please don't forget to share the photos with us after it. I'm sure that just like me, people will be interested in.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Namskar..

@Ivi_Ge

Thank you so much for Appreciate..

Yess.. I will upload Meetup photos with U All..

I'm sure U all like our Photo Who R interested..

Thanks again..

Regards From Mumbai

Level 10

Hello @Shrut19

Congratulation for your meetup approval and for your first meetup. 

I wish to join you but as i already informed you, I had some some reservations on that day. I still hope I could be able to meet you all there. 

Level 10

Namskar..

@NandKK

Yes Bro.. you already Informed..

But Please try to Come My First Meetup..

My allmost Meetup with U..

We Together A Team of Mumbai..

So please Don't Miss Out My First Meetup ..

Regards

Level 10

Thanks @Shrut19

As rightly asked by @Ivi_Ge, we would love to see the beautiful photos of the meet up and the famous venue 

Thanks 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Wish you all the best.. @Shrut19

&

Request all those who are reachable to this venue to attend and make the event a grand  regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Wish you all the best.. @Shrut19

&

Request all those who are reachable to this venue to attend and make the event a grand 

regards 

Level 3

Hiii

@Shrut19

Wow Pagoda Photo Which u attach with Meetup Post.

Impressed 

But I cant Promise to Attend.

All the Best For First Meetup.

I m new for All this.

Level 10

Namskar..  @TravellerG

Thank U for Your all Regards..

Please keep Connected..

We will Give U All updates..

Please Pray for My First Meet-up will Successfully Done..

Regards From Mumbai..