Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Let's Explore Mymensingh City

Town Hall Mor, Mymensingh

Kanchijhuli Rd, Mymensingh, Bangladesh

January 18, 2019 @ 11:00 (+06)

Hello Local Guides, I'm so much happy to announce this Photo walk in Mymensingh City. We will start from Mymensingh Zero Point, which is the central point of this city. In this meet-up we will try to capture the unexplored area. There are many places in this city to explore.Though 18 January is Friday, so we will take a break for Jummah Prayer and also take our lunch. Also, in this event we will try to update Maps accessibility information and accessibility questions on Google Maps. There is no any cost or registration fees to join this meet-up. So, please come and join with us, also try to bring your camera/phone, power backup and your water bottles. I think, this is going to be a funny day as there are lots of local guides waiting for any future meetup in Mymensingh. Hope our Local Guides friends join me and make this Walk successful.

Best regards,

Shah Md. Sultan

RSVP here

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Town Hall Mor, Mymensingh, Kanchijhuli Road, Mymensingh, Bangladesh
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Let Explore Mymensingh City

Such a great idea @ShahMdSultan, thanks for sharing.

I wish you a good time, and I'm looking forward to the recap.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Hello @Petra_M, thanks for replying here. I'll share the recap after the meet-up.

Connect Moderator

@ShahMdSultan Thanks for this Meet up. I like your idea to add Accessibility integration on this Meet Up. Hope Local Guides around Mymensingh will join you there. 

Keep exploring . .

Happy Guiding!

Level 9

Hello @ShafiulB, thanks for your reply and compliment to me. Hopefully, you will be there on time with your friends.