Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Let's Discover Modern Egypt

Let's Discover Modern Egypt

Mall Of Egypt

Giza- Al Wahat Al Baharia, Giza Governorate, Egypt

February 22, 2019 @ 11:00 (EET)

let's discover modern Egypt After visiting Our ancestors at Giza necropolis last meeting we will move forward to the modern Egypt .
We will explore one of the most beautiful shopping center at Egypt, and we will start with is the iconic spot in Al Wahat Road in 6th of October City at Giza Mall of Egypt .
Mall of Egypt is the first shopping destination of its kind in Egypt malls , Mall of Egypt is located on Al Wahat Road in 6th of October City, With a Gross Leasable Area (GLA) of 165,000 square meters, Mall of Egypt houses the best local and international retailers, including an unparalleled high-end fashion offering of the world’s most prestigious brands. Moreover, the mall house major department stores as well as other fashion, lifestyle, sports, electronics, fine dining, and home furnishing outlets, also the mall includes 6,500 car parking spaces.
Mall of Egypt’s family leisure services include Ski Egypt – Africa’s first indoor skiing slope, a 21 multi-screen VOX Cinemas, and a Magic Planet family entertainment center.

Egypt Local Guides moderators are pleased to announce the 4th Meet-up . on Friday 22 February 2019

Gathering start at 11:00 am at the mall gates then we will start our photo walk and explore the mall.
come join us and bring your 360 cameras and your mobile phones we looking forward to meet with you :))

RSVP here

Join our Egypt Local Guides Community Egypt Local Guides
Giza- Al Wahat Al Baharia, Giza Governorate, Egypt
13 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Let's Discover Modern Egypt

Hey @AbdullazizA,

I wish you success with your meet-up!

Don't forget to share your recap with us. I am curious to take a look at the Modern Egypt.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hi @MashaPS 

Thanks for your support and encouragement .

We will do our best .

Best regards

Level 10

@MashaPS  Thanks for your wishes
and of course i'll share the recap here with you :)) 

Google Moderator

Hello @AbdullazizA,

I've released your post from our spam quarantine. Apologies for any inconvenience caused - our spam filters are sensitive and can be triggered by a myriad of functions.

Now your post is back and hope you have a successful meet-ups. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@AngieYC Thanks for the fast response :))

Level 8

Thank you @MashaPS ,thank you @AngieYC for your support .

our team will do the best🤗🤗

@localguidesegypt #localguidesegypt
@letsguide #letsguide
@connectlive #connectlive
***proud to be a local guide***

Have a lovely day, wherever you are!
Level 8

Thanks alot to @AbdullazizA  @NABILazeez to organize such a wonderful meet-up😍😍😍

@localguidesegypt #localguidesegypt
@letsguide #letsguide
@connectlive #connectlive
***proud to be a local guide***

Have a lovely day, wherever you are!
Level 10

Looking forward to meet  all Egyptian Local guides  be ready 

Ahmed Lotfy
Level 10

@AhmedLotfy @ERFAN_ALSENOSY