Level 1

Let it grow

Let it growLet it grow

2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Let it grow

Hi @jikkujoseph90,

Great photo! Thanks for it!

What's this tree? Can you please share with us more information about the photo? 

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself- January 2019.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Let it grow

Hi @jikkujoseph90,

Thank you for sharing your photo, it's arousing my curiosity. What kind of tree or plant is that? Where is it? I hope it's warm enough there for it to grow well.

Since you are new to the community, I recommend that you take a look at the articles  What are the Connect topics?Welcome to the Photography board and 14 helpful tips for using Connect

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!