Dubrovnik, 克羅地亞
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Les Chat de Dubrovnik

你好 @Bonjourtaiwan

歡迎參與Connect!

謝謝你分享了你的照片。這些貓咪挺可愛的!第一個好像在陷入沉思,第三個好像等著某人陪她吃午飯。

既然你是社區裏的新手,首先,我建議你閱讀這個主題 Tips: Using Local Guides Connect,它提出了作為社區的一部分參與的各種管道。

在Connect上發佈時,請把主題盡可能描述好。你可以查看這篇文章 What makes a good post?,它列出了在Connect上寫一篇好文章的最佳實踐。

如果你想自己介紹,並認識別的在地嚮導的話,你可以在Introduce Yourself- January 2019話題中向大家自我介紹。

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

你好 @Bonjourtaiwan

一看你的帖子我有感覺你要表達的意義是這座城市杜博洛夫尼克有好多猫。是你去旅遊的地方嗎?

我想提問一下,你會不會說法語?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @TsekoV

Thanks your comments.

I am a cat fan and like to record every city cat's life.

Oui, je parle un peu du peu de français.

Hi @Bonjourtaiwan,

This is a very interesting way to explore a new place - through those small and beautiful animals. It would be great to see more of those cities!

We have a saying in Bulgarian that a dog is faithful to its master and a cat is attached to its home, the place where it grew up.

Moi, je parle un peu de français aussi! J'aime lire en français! 

Est-ce que tu connais @KlaudiyaG? Je suis certain qu'elle sera heureuse de voir ton posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Cher @TsekoV 

The Bulgarian description of cats and dogs is very precise and interesting. I have a Japanese writer friend who often goes to photograph cats and dogs in the hot spring area. Many Years later, an album was published.

C'est bien de vous connaire.

mai, je ne connai pas de @kludiyaG

J'espère avoir l'occasion de la rencontrer.   @

Hi @Bonjourtaiwan,

J'en suis certain!

Tu pourrais voir ce lien Meet the Google Moderators et faire connaissance avec nous tous. S'il y a quelque chose que tu veux nous demander, n'hésite pas!