Tuhin653's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Legal question: lawsuit / charges possible for taking and publishing photos?

Dear Moderator@NadyaPN

With best regards, I like to know one more thing.I know that answer to this question may come under solutions you have given earlier. After all trying, if anything happens more than normality, in that case, do you like to help by any means or in anywhere or in any way by supporting legally to your guide or guides family?  Mentionable that In my country Bangladesh, newly a law is permitted or Approved by the government related to access or entering to a government or non-government organisation for taking Photo or information without prior permission from the authority may come under article 32 and this article is very much ferocious for a News seeker or a local guide like me. So this is the matter of thinking as I am not authorised or bearing no acceptable Identity.

Thanks and Best Regards.

Bangladesh
1 comment
Connect Moderator

Re: Legal question: lawsuit / charges possible for taking and publishing photos?

@Tuhin653 It's always wise to check the local laws first before taking photos at a certain establishment. If you're unsure whether or not you can take photos, the best thing to do would be to seek the person in charge and explain what you're trying to do. If you're still denied, don't worry too much about it and move on. There will always be more places that welcome your contributions.