ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Late summer regatta - Eraclea Mare

While the summer is ending, in my area everyone is trying to get the opportunity for increase the tan, or trying to keep it longer.

Last weekend I have been in Eraclea beach, for a relaxing Saturday of sun. Quite unexpected, a lot of people was sunbathing in there. Everyone was surprised by the big activity on the sea, and over us.

September on the beach offer some more opportunity, that just sunbathing.

Many boats were racing, all along the beach: Boats with different size and shapes.

Some, just in front of us, changing directions with a beautiful movement of sails. Others, quite far away, so I had to use a 1200 mm zoom to be able to catch them

DSC08115.jpg

DSC08082.jpg 

DSC08093.jpg DSC08099.jpg

The beach was full of people, and water's temperature was perfect for enjoying the show

DSC08090.jpg

When, unexpected, a second show, this time in the sky, started on Jesolo beach, a few Km away from us

DSC08111.jpg

What about you? How is your end of Summertime?

Eraclea Mare, VE, Italia
7 comments
Level 9

Re: Late summer regatta - Eraclea Mare

@ErmesT lovely :)) Looks great!

I hope you had an amazing day! It must have been great to catch the last days of sun!

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Connect Moderator

Thank you @MiaMaria

Honestly, every weekend there is a debate between Local Guides, in my family. In September I am much more for Dolomites (you know, I am a mushroom lover) while my wife @AntonellaGr 

preferably would like to go to catch the last days of summer. In this case she was right, the day was so enjoyable, that both agreed for the seaside. It was the right choice

Level 9

Great post @ErmesT

Thank you for sharing with us.

Summer is running out quickly and winter is coming back soon in my country also.

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT, casi siempre nuestras señoras tienen razón, en especial si son italianas o hijas de italianas jejeje doy fe de ello...la playa se ve muy bien y también pudiste sacar una linda foto del espectáculo aéreo, como los botes que estaban por allí, para nosotros comienzan a alargarse los días y el sol está más presente, aquí en Buenos Aires que es donde estaba por el momento estaba un poco gris y algo de lluvia ️ pero no impidió que fuésemos a uno de los parque mas lindos y mejor cuidados de la ciudad de BA, el Jardín Japonés 🙂

8FC7CD4F-CAE9-4511-AD7C-F0CEE64AE1C6.jpeg

28A47322-0CC8-4CF9-BE7E-10352A231E6B.jpeg

Tarde de Local Guides en el Jardín Japonés .

Saludos Farid

🤚👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Connect Moderator

You are right @FaridTDF

Nice photos, I will have to locate the post, as I have seen that you had a great Meetup in there, with two Connect Moderators, @ValeriaA_, and the great @Jesi.

I will continue in there

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Hi @ErmesT, it looks like you had a beautiful and relaxing day. It was a great way of enjoying the last days of summer.

Thank you for sharing this with us! It really relaxed me as I read it, as if I was there.

Adding to what @FaridTDF said, it's getting warmer here, today I didn't need to bring some type of jacket with me for the first time in months (It hasn't been so cold, but I am a bit sensitive to low temperatures). It wasn't that cold on the weekend either.

The post of our Japanese Garden meet up will be here very soon, I'll let you know when ☺️

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Jesi

hehe, Looking at the photos that I have seen on Instagram, it was a great Meet-up.

Can't wait for your Recap

Ermes