Darokeocambodia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Lao Bao Restaurent Beng Keng Kong - Phnom Penh

Lao Bao Restaurent is chinese restaurent bring us hotpot, good meat, good service.
Lao Bao Hot Pot RestaurantLao Bao Hot Pot RestaurantserviceserviceFoodFood

Preah Trasak Paem St. (63), Cambodia
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Lao Bao Restaurent Beng Keng Kong - Phnom Penh

Hi @Darokeocambodia

This place looks really nice. I know one expert of hot pot that might enjoy this post too. 

Which are your impression reguarding this restaurant @sonnyNg?

For your future posts I suggest you to take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @SneakoutCambodia,

This place looks amazing and I would totally spend my free time there, @Sorbe.

I will also need to mention an expert of hotpot, @AngieYC, as you may also check her post 3 must-try restaurants in Singapore.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Google Moderator

Hello @sonnyNg

Thank you for the tagging, I love hot pot it's one of my favorite comfort food and always delicious. 

This place you shared @Darokeocambodia looks like one of my favorite hot pot restaurant in Singapore, where we can pick four different types of broth. Which is your favorite broth?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@AngieYC I like spicy 🌶 one 

Google Moderator

Helllo @SneakoutCambodia,

Did they use Mala peper for the broth?, last time I tried the spicy one with Mala but I don't really like it because your tongue becomes numb and you can't taste the other food. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@Sorbe  I'm really impress with hotpot mix with meat from american.

Level 7

@AngieYC  i like the spicy one