Did you mean: 
Level 6

Lamahatta

IMG_20181224_085456_590.jpg

Lamahatta Park, Tukdah, West Bengal, India
15 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Lamahatta

I love the colors on this one @Bishnu_Majumdar! Congrats! 

When was this taken? Looks late evening? Did you use your phone for this photo? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Bishnu_Majumdar,

I am curious if photography is your hobby because the photo is amazing? Thanks for sharing it with us!

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself- January 2019. You can also read this article 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

You can always have a look at Please Read: Posting on "Photography" Board article, it might be helpful for your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

@DanniS  Yes ma'am, this photo was taken in the late evening and was taken by my phone. I'm glad you like it. 🙂

Hi @Bishnu_Majumdar,

Just as a reminder that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name so they can receive this way a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Level 6

@PoliMC Thank you for letting me know. Actually I'm very new to this site and don't know anything about this.

Level 6

@PoliMC  Thank you for letting me know. Actually I'm very new to this site and don't know anything about this.

Hi @Bishnu_Majumdar,

Thanks for your reply!

You can use the links that I wrote to you in my first reply in this post. There you can find information about everything you need for the posts.

It's great @Bishnu_Majumdar! Did you use any special modes or effects for it? It's absolutely stunning!

Level 10

Beautiful photo @Bishnu_Majumdar, thanks for sharing.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.