MMVasei's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Lake in the mountains

@MMVasei

Really fantastic picture. My brother told me, that in Iran are a lot of beautiful places, so please share more! 

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Former Google Contributor

Thanks for sharing, @MMVasei. What is this lake famous about? Apart from its majestic landscape. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Beautiful ...place as well as  photography

Level 9

Hello @MMVasei

Its' really a very beautiful photo, i think you put a big effort to capture this photo.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Google Moderator

Hi @MMVasei,

Beautiful photo! I learnt from another Local Guide that sometimes you need to spend 45 minutes to an hour just shooting at the sunrise and trying different settings on your camera.

I believe you did the same and waited for the perfect moment and the best lighting to take this photograph but it was worth it! Even without using special effects the place looks very peaceful and impressive. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @MMVasei,

Thanks for sharing! The Zagros Mountains look breathtaking!

A lake that I would like to share a photo of is the ancient Yamdrok lake in Tibet. It is famous to be called the most beautiful lake in the world with its turquoise waters. The lake altitude of the lake is considered to be above 4400 meters.

Caption: A photo of the Yamdrok lake in Tibet. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of the Yamdrok lake in Tibet. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

کاش یه روزی منم این مسیر رو دوچرخه سواری کنم