Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Lahore through my iPhone 4/5c

@raafiajavaid

Welcome to localguidesconnect.

Thanks for sharing such great photos.

Here's a post by @Anonymous that lists local guides from Pakistan. I am not sure when it was last updated, but still a good repository to know fellow local guides from Pakistan. 

We would also love to add you to G+ Local guides Pakistan group (but as G+ is expiring soon), I would request @AIMAN_SAEED to add you on our facebook page. 

Happy Posting

cheers

Level 4

@OmerAli Thanks a lot Omer. I was contributing pictures on Google Maps for a year, didn't know Local Guide Connect is a separate thing & I know @AIMAN_SAEED & joined immediately after going through her Facebook posts about Google Connect. Glad to see you all here

raafiajavaid
Connect Moderator

@raafiajavaid

Yeah, LocalGuidesConnect (LGC) is still a little unknown to local guides and in some cases local guides are shy to join it, sad but true. 

I hope that it will get more prominence as other channels are being retired and LGC is now the only official common platform for local guides.

@AIMAN_SAEED is doing a great job, if you know her, you are covered 🙂

-peace

Level 8

Super excited to see you here @raafiajavaid 😄 
You have a conversation with Omer, also meet @KashifMisidia bhai (super local guide from Karachi) and @MysticalLama from Lahore 😄

Ps: You should introduce yourself in this post as you have recently joined Connect. 

Connect Moderator

Assalam walaikum @raafiajavaid ,

Welcome to local guides connect 🙂

You are an amazing photographer, your all photos captured very nicely. I really love the pictures of meenar e Pakistan and wazeer Khan mosque. I think these two land marks are now called old Lahore. Am I right ?

Anyways, keep contributing here, as @OmerAli said, you are an another female shinning star from Pakistan like@AIMAN_SAEED at local guides connect . insha'Allah

Shukriya 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Former Google Contributor

Hi @raafiajavaid and welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your photos! I admire your editing skills, I like these hues in photos. Could you tell us a bit more about Lahore?

Since you're into mobile photography you can check the 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography and 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone topics.

Just to let you know that the total quantity of photos that can be uploaded on Connect is 1000, please make sure to choose the best photos that can help you express your post. You may also use Google Photos to provide assistance for sharing a bulk number of photos.

By the way, I relabeled your post to Travel, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hello @raafiajavaid

Thank you for sharing nice photos from Lahore.

It will be nice if you could add a bit more information about the photos for other local guides.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@raafiajavaid that's very amazing clicks by you, sure every Pakistan love to visit Lahore to see its beauty and lovely architecture, thanks @AbdullahAM @KashifMisidia @AIMAN_SAEED to welcome and appreciate this beautiful photography, your great welcoming way are really very motivational,

thanks @OmerAli brother to mention me here, your new signature on LGC seems awesome, yes i update my list time to time and and try my best to mention all Pakistan Local Guides there