ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Laguna del Mort (Venetian area) - Birdwatching in Winter

Hi @AnuradhaP ,

The photos are just amazing, pure nature. 

Can you share some more information about your photos? Where did you take them? How did you take them? What kind of birds are those in your photos? Sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 10

@MoniV  These photos were reshared from my previous posts as I have almost reached the maximum photo limit in the Connect. I can upload only three photos to the Connect. I took these photos at different locations. A few around my home, one at Mihintale, Sri Lanka one at Panama, Sri Lanka.

Former Google Contributor

@AnuradhaP thank you for the information, they are adorable. 

Keep on great photos and posts 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Yesterday I took a couple of hours to add some photo to my collection.

Well, it is surprising how many different species of wading-bird are living here.

Caption: a cat trying to approach an egret - Local Guide @ermestCaption: a cat trying to approach an egret - Local Guide @ErmesT

Of course the egret didn't remained there to wait for the cat to reach her @ PrestonAZTXMN @TravellerG 

Level 8

@AnuradhaP 

Excellent photos! Can you identify the names of each of the birds? Thanks!

Level 8

@ErmesT 

My wife & l will be in Venice in late May on a Medittetanean cruise stop. Do you have recommendations for what we should see if we only have one day?

Thanks

Preston

Connect Moderator

Wow, welcome to Venezia, @PrestonAZTXMN 

May is a great month for visiting the city.

Being in here for only one day, what I can suggest to you is:

Reach San Marco square by walk. If you want to stay away from the crowd, follow this post: Venezia, an unconventional view

Palazzo Ducale Is a "must see" place, in San Marco square, together with with San Marco church.

If you like contemporary art, Biennale di Venezia Is an interesting option. In the post you can see Palazzo Mora, one of the place where Biennale Arte is taking place.

I will write more about Venezia soon

Level 8

@ErmesT 

THANK YOU so much! You have given us plenty to see & do. 

Connect Moderator

You are welcome, @PrestonAZTXMN 

Venice is a place that I still discovering, even if I live at 30 minutes by train. But of course, for a one day visit, you have to make some choice.

Feel free to ask

Level 10

Good frame & TIMING... thanks for the TAG, dear @ErmesT