cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Laguna del Mort (Venetian area) - Birdwatching in Winter

Hi @ErmesT,

Thanks for your appreciation!

My camera is also not so good but just for exercises is great. But your lens I think is great with that zoom.

I can understand you very good because I think that the best relax is to walk through nature and to "listen" the silence while taking photos. It's incredible!

Thanks a lot for your thoughts! Wish you a great day!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @ErmesT  Beautiful photographs and interesting post. I like looking at photos of birds,, they are almost Spiritual. Myself and my sister love Robins, because around the times that my Mom, Dad and sister passed away, we get visits from Robins. At a beach near me there is a small island and it is a bird sanctuary only the birds, nature and some wildlife live here,  my brother actually has given tours and talks here about nature and birds of the island to schoolchildren. I have never been there myself but your post has inspired me to visit there in the summer. Thanks for sharing @ErmesT 

Connect Moderator

Thank you for your reply @Eire27, even if I am sorry that my post has awakened this memories to you.

I will be happy to share more photos for you on this thread. Natural places are so inspiring and peaceful... and birds are so special, in nature.

A message of freedom, a border will never stop them. I am happy that you want to explore the bird sanctuary. Feel free to share your photos in here, this summertime. it will be a pleasure to look at them

Level 8

Thank you @ErmesT Happy Memories 😊One of my little visitorsOne of my little visitors

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Eire27 for sharing your little friend.

@PoliMC, this was one of my first test with the 1200 mm zoom

Caption: a couple of cormorants, with the moon in the background - Local Guide @ermestCaption: a couple of cormorants, with the moon in the background - Local Guide @ErmesT

Playing with this kind of lenses is exciting, I will share more

Hi @ErmesT,

Thanks for sharing your first test with us!

It's a very beautiful photo! The quality of the photo is super nice and the moon behind is just incredible!

You inspired me to take photos these days at the weekend! Thanks for that!

I found one more photo of mine with bird in the sky and will share with you:

Caption: A photo of bird in the sky (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of bird in the sky (Local Guide @PoliMC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hello @ErmesT

Thank you for sharing your nice post with us.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @AbdullahAM

Feel free to add your bird photos in here.

Nice shot, @PoliMC, I like it

Caption: Birds on Venetian Lagoon - Local Guide @ermestCaption: Birds on Venetian Lagoon - Local Guide @ermest

Hi @ErmesT,

Thanks a lot!

Your shot is amazing! We can see the play of the birds and to look behind their life. Incredible!

Level 9

Thank you @ErmesT for sharing this beautiful photos. I am not photographer, but love to see nice photos of nature and lifes. As always your photos are best. A photo can speak thousands words.