cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Lagos International Drinks Festival 2018

Hi @MortenSI

Apologies for my delayed response. 

If I may ask, which country are you from?  I am thinking there may be some Nigerians around there who could be of help in getting you the 'Ogogoro'  drink 😀

OR I could pay you a visit and bring it along, you know. Hehehehe

I just noticed you desire to have a taste of it. 

Oh...and Yes!  The bottles were big. I got close to have a good shot at it.  Guess they wouldn't want the drink to run dry before the 4-day event elapsed. 😀 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Idemudia,

I am from Denmark, and there are probably some Nigerians around who could help me get a hold of it. I don't know anyone personally, but it shouldn't be an issue.

I have a weird desire to taste any spirit I haven't already tried. It has been like this since my bartending days, and tasting the different spirits neat is the best way to find out what goes well with different soft drinks and mixers.

Do you know if it's possible to make Ogogoro at home?    

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Long time no speak @MortenSI 

Got busy a lot these days.

Apologies for the late response. 

Yes you can make it from home,  with the right ingredient. 

That's no problem at all @Idemudia!

I would like to try and make it myself. Would you happen to have a recipe?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

wow @Idemudia  this event looks nice! hahaha  have a lot of drinks that I never saw.  Like, I know vodka, beer, etc, but not these brands.

Level 8

Hi @MortenSI 

For the recipe,  I would love to. Could you give me some time to make inquiries on the recipe from the right source? 

By the way,  I just got invited for my very first Connect Live event in Lagos. Already RSVP'ed. Yay!!!! 

Next Connect live should be in San Jose😁

Level 8

Lol @SarahKa 

Lagos is a city that knows how to have its fun to the fullest.

There's a large market for drinks of various kinds if you're good in strategic marketing. 😁

Of course @Idemudia, I'm in no rush.

That's great to hear, I hope you'll have a good time there, and good luck on your Connect Live 2019 application! 

Level 8

Thanks mate. 

I would shares my experience at Connect Live Lagos and would tag you @MortenSI