Idemudia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Lagos Beer 🍻 Festival 2018

What a week long event of Glamour  Glitz and Groove! 

And today, the 31st marks the end of the Lagos Beer ? Festival 2018. Local Guides were not left out of the fun as they decided to turn up despite the organisers of the event starting behind the scheduled time and finishing late into the night, for each of the days the festival held. James and Emmanuel  at the FestivalJames and Emmanuel at the Festival

Sayo and IdemudiaSayo and Idemudia

From L-R: Adewole, Vera and IdemudiaFrom L-R: Adewole, Vera and Idemudia

The festival was from 25th-31st, although the 25th was used to create awareness and publicity while the main event started on the 26th with different upcoming artiste performing their songs. 

The meetup date coincided with when the event decided to host the musical ?  icon,  Innocent Idibia, AKA 2Face Idibia who wasted no time in thrilling guests with songs from his previous and present albums. 

Different brands of beers ranging from Budweiser to Origin to Trophy were available.  acmpari were also available for the drinking pleasure of everyone. Guest were cautioned to drink responsibly while making merry. 

Many thanks to  @Emmarrio  @Sayo  @wildspan  @Specobelle  @Vera_chidera

For more photos,  please visit the link below:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YUCi8aLmEM844FM67

14 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Lagos Beer 🍻 Festival 2018

Hello @Idemudia,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for sharing. I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

It really was a fun event, had a great time! thanks for hosting us 😄

James Edeani - Lagos Local Guide
Level 8

Wow.  Thanks for your concern @Ivi_Ge

You made my day.☺️ 

Google Moderator

You are welcome @Idemudia.

I moved your post to Local Stories and edited the title. I hope you don't mind about it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

The beer festival was an entertaining and refreshing timeout with fellow local guides. Look forward to more meetups with the crew. Thanks for hosting a thrilling meetup @Idemudia

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Idemudia

It looks like you had lot of fun during this festival. I was wondering if in Nigeria you produce or brewed local beers, as when it comes to this kind of events I always try to taste something local. Can you please tell me if you had the chance to try some of them or if you know the existence of Nigerian beers? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hi @Sorbe , before Idemudia responds, it's my pleasure to quickly chip in to you that, there are 100% Nigerian, locally brewed beers. I hope you get to have an adventurous taste of them someday, because it is not just one. 😊

Level 7

Thank you @Idemudia for hosting us, it was a night of fun. 

Level 8

Ok. No qualms @Ivi_Ge

Title looks great and suits the purpose of the event perfectly.