Tejal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Lady Wilson museum

This museum was opened by Lady Wilson on 31st Jan.1928. It includes the skeleton of Blue Whale which was captured in the year 1989 on 7th October. The place the skeleton was found was at Nargol, near sea, District  Valsad. It's height is 5.6 feet and 42 feet long and it's breadth is 4.6 feet. The next thing it contains are the statues of the tribal people who lived back in India, and some different sculptures regarding other religions. The museum also contains some animal and bird sculptures to show us their beauty. There are also aquatic animal sculptures shown there. They even have a wonderful collection of International stamps which no one might have seen before. Also, they have some different type of stones or resources such as Lime stone, Copper ore, Bronzite, Silver ore, TIn ore, Zink and etc. Also they have some news regarding the Tribal groups in different countries all around the world.

There is parking facility for visitors, public rest rooms, drinking water facility is also available here.

blue whale skeleton found on 7-10-1989 at nargol  seashore district :Valsad ,Gujarat.blue whale skeleton found on 7-10-1989 at nargol seashore district :Valsad ,Gujarat.Back viewBack viewcollection of  old stampscollection of old stampslifestyle of dharampur tribeslifestyle of dharampur tribesThe way  the tribals paintThe way the tribals paintTribal GodTribal GodFront view of Lady Wilson MuseumFront view of Lady Wilson Museum 

For more Photos please click below link

More Photos:  Lady Wilson museum

@NareshDarji @rajuroyal @RoshanPatel @Petra_M @AngieYC @sonnyNg @TEJASJANI @PriyankaU

Lady Wilson Museum, Valsad, Gujarat, India
16 comments
Level 9

Re: Lady Wilson museum

This is historical place

Found a lot of new things from this article.
Increased in my general knowledge.
thank you for sharing @Tejal

Level 10

Hi @Tejal
Your introduction is very concise and easy to understand.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Tejal,

Thanks for the tag, this place is very interesting. 

The skeleton of the whale is amazing. I love historical museums, and my favorite is the Hungarian National Museum in Budapest. Even the building is impressive, you should visit once.

Just to let you know, please tag only one Google Moderator and to not over tag because it can be consider as a harassment.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Tejal,

I am glad to be mentioned in such interesting post, thank you kindly!

Kudos for inclusion of the Google photos album, as the community could explore the museum altogether.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

Hello @Tejal

Amazing Museum 🙂

Thank you for sharing these amazing photos and text.

Level 8

Thanks  for your comments @TEJASJANI Schools and colleges are visiting here as  social science trip.

Level 8

to @YasumiKikuchi 

Thanks for your kind words.

Regards Tejal Chhaya

Level 8

@Petra_M Ma'am

Thanks for your kind words. Yesterday myself visited there and took the pics and information . my picture is there in the album. i will take care about tag to moderator .sorry for inconvenience.

Level 8

To @sonnyNg

Thank you so much for appreciating my story. yes now everyone can take virtual visit to this museum. yesterday i visit here and posted the latest information about the place.