İNQİLAB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Laçın rayonu Qarıqışlaq kəndi

Laçın rayonu Qarıqışlaq kəndi Çinar qayaLaçın rayonu Qarıqışlaq kəndi Çinar qayaLaçın rayonu Qarıqışlaq kəndi Qazan qayaLaçın rayonu Qarıqışlaq kəndi Qazan qayaLaçın rayonu Qarıqışlaq kəndi Daş kahaLaçın rayonu Qarıqışlaq kəndi Daş kaha

Qarıqışlaq
9 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Laçın rayonu Qarıqışlaq kəndi

Hi @İNQİLAB,

Thank you for sharing these photos with us. Can you share a bit more about this village? Do you live there? What camera did you use to capture these photos?

As it looks like you are new on Connect, why don't you explore the many topic labels and check out the conversations happening among other Local Guides? You can tell us a bit more about yourself in our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - February 2019.

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 2

Laçın rayonu Qarıqışlaq kəndi.jpg

Google Vendor

Hi @İNQİLAB,

I am letting you know that I merged your post with the previous one, as they are about the same village.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 2

Qarıqışlaq kəndi.jpg

Level 2

Salam.Bu kənd Azərbaycan Respublikası Laçın rayonunun Qarıqışlaq kəndidir. Ermənistan respublikası tərəfindən 1992 ci ildə işğal olunub. Kənddə yaşayan 400-ə yaxın ailə məcburən köçkünlük həyatı yaşayır.Kənddəki evlər yandırılıb və dağıdılıb. Tarixi mədəniyyət abidələri məhv edilib. İndidə köçkünlük həyatı yaşayan insanlar doğma kəndinə qayıtmaq arzusundadır.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @İNQİLAB 

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with your other one about the same place: Laçın rayonu Qarıqışlaq kəndi.

Google Vendor

Thank you for your reply @İNQİLAB.

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Keep up sharing and contributing!

Level 9

Beautiful photos, it looks a very nice place @İNQİLAB 

Thank for sharing with us.

Level 10

Hermoso lugar @İNQİLAB !

Me recuerda mucho a un lugar que hay por mi ciudad que se llama Valle de Ollum 🙂