BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: 'LOCAL GUIDE CONNECT' - A POEM DEDICATED TO LOCAL GUIDE CONNECT

Beautiful piece of work. 

Friends we have got a star amidst ourselves. Let me present you @BishowvijayaP👏👏

Level 10

The writing flourishes better if there is someone to appreciate it. Now I got one as you @NareshDarji. Thank you so much for feedback. 🙂

Betterment of local guide connect and improvement of our place on maps is always become our prior concern. In this journey I am happy to find you with same motive @DavidTito

Good suggestion from you @AkmalB. I frequently get this suggestion from friends too. hahaha. Thank you so much for appreciating me. 🙂

Thank you so much @AnuradhaP. You made me proud by evaluating it as a great work. hehe 🙂

@OSAMA's ideas are always great and I love to join them often. 🙂

@Leemy I didn't understand the meaning but probably you might have liked it. Thank you so much for comment. 🙂

Now I am feeling fantastic by reading your comment @IlankovanT. Very happy to hear nice words from you. 🙂

@Justine2807 your words are so dense that they put a pressure on me to do great things in further days. hahaha. I am very happy to read your analytics. Your words motivate me to step forward. Thanks for nice feedback. 🙂

I am feeling grateful to have your lovely comment @BoyScout. Thank you so much. 🙂

Thank you so much for nice feedback @Jnjoe. Your comment is motivation for me. 🙂

Level 7

Former Google Contributor

Just saw this and just wow. Thanks for sharing @BishowvijayaP

Saya tidak memonitor pesan pribadi di Connect. Jika ada yang ingin ditanyakan, mohon dibagikan secara publik di board yang sesuai dengan topik yang ingin Anda bagikan. Terima kasih! 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Woahhh. This is wonderful, @BishowvijayaP

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

No words to describe about this wonderful extraordinary amazing Local Guide Poem, @BishowvijayaP.. It shows your dedication and love towards Local Guides Program and the Local Guides across the globe.. The title Local Guides Poet completely suites you my friend.. 

And you, @Justine2807.. Your words are so true and very inspiring.. You are one of those diamonds shining uniquely, encouraging everyone.. Thanks for mentioning me here, I may have missed this beautiful post.. 

And thanks to Local Guides Connect for giving us such a like-minded wonderful friends across the globe.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

I am very pleased to have your words of appreciation @BellaWi. Thank you so much. 🙂

Thank you so much for liking it @JeslynL. 🙂

You have been always good for me @SalmaanN bro, a source of courage. The words of @Justine2807 are always inspirational and motivational. I have felt the same as you about her. Its our pleasure to have her as a friend. Thanks a lot for your feedback bro. 🙂

Level 8

You deserve everything, @BishowvijayaP bro.. And You are very welcome.. 😊😊

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I am very pleased to have your words of appreciation @BellaWi. Thank you so much. 🙂

Thank you so much for liking it @JeslynL. 🙂

You have been always good for me @SalmaanN bro, a source of courage. The words of @Justine2807 are always inspirational and motivational. I have felt the same as you about her. Its our pleasure to have her as a friend. Thanks a lot for your feedback bro. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

It's my pleasure to have all good feedbacks. 🙂

🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌 

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP you are a Local Guide Pioneer bro

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

It's my pleasure to have all good feedbacks. 🙂

🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌