BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Connect Moderator

Re: 'LOCAL GUIDE CONNECT' - A POEM DEDICATED TO LOCAL GUIDE CONNECT

Wow bro you are febulus @BishowvijayaP as a writer perfect.. as a poet also perfect...

Nice poem bro. You are awesome man. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP To me, this really emphasizes on how much and what connect Local Guide is about  and having it at heart..... even after all the hard work and I know 

@OSAMA world approves that, And  @BishowvijayaP @OSAMA @HelloSamsonR @Osaka78forTRUMP @LucioV @DavidTito are simply shaping tomorrow.

Thanking

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

My pleasure  @LucioV πŸ™. Not being a native english speaker though, I gave a little effort on it.

I am happy that you liked it @Osaka78forTRUMP πŸ™. It motivates me to have good comments.

@YK1001 πŸ™, if someone could add music to it then that would be beyond my expectation. Now waiting for any musician to join here. Thank you so much for nice feedback.

Yeah @DavidTito πŸ™, I tried to write based on my experience here. I am happy that you loved it. 

Anthem is a poem which of high value and officially approved. Can we go for this @OSAMA bro? hehe. You gave me an another height. Thank you so much.

@HelloSamsonR πŸ™  if you integrate music on this then that would be super awesome. Now the lyrics is open to you, go for it bro. Its my pleasure to have your words of appreciation. Thanks a lot.

@Surendra πŸ™  thanks for lovely feedback. If you wish me to be a poet of all time then I will think about it too. hahaha

@ErmesT πŸ™, music and choreography on this lyrics will be a one of the great achievement for me. Feeling too much happy to have such a great feedback.

I love the any improvements @KarenVChin πŸ™. Thank you so much for your edition. Some mistakes might happen as I am not a native english speaker. But to fit approx. equal letters in each lines I wrote in that way.

those in advance above 

@DavidTito

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP I saw your horse riding and marathon photos.........

Now poetry. 

I think you should sell your horses 

And start poetry as a profession. Haha

Nice one, best for local guides. 

Edits from @KarenVChin makes beautiful touch. 

I really like this @BishowvijayaP

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP Wow, this is nice.... Good work...

Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich you get my vote , yeah thats will be great Idea :))))

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Nice one @BishowvijayaP maybe we should put this on a poster at the Summit @TraciC?

Level 4

LOCAL GUIDE CONNECT
A POEM
DEDICATED TO
LOCAL GUIDE CONNECT
πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—πŸŽ—
LOCAL GUIDE
CONNECT
LOCAL GUIDE
DEDICATED TO
A POEM
CONNECT

Level 9

Fantastic work @BishowvijayaP πŸ™‚

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

'Local Guide Connect'

Billions of people billions of face;

The common place of all is local guide connect.

Adding the places missing on maps, long nights on connects taking a nap.

That's what we always prefer to do, I am the one and the next is you.

As long as the universe continues its pace;

Wherever we go being like a local, always in action rather than vocal.

Just like a kid ready to ask, crawling on foods and taking the walks.

No matter how long runs the human race;

Promoting the small businesses in town, often at work before the dawn.

Having a joy of helping the others, joining the communities of sisters & brothers.

Filled up with love and free from all mess;

From Everest's peak to the sea level, in every place guides are available.

Whether its south or it is north, Earth is for us and we are for Earth.

Some gain more in life and some gain less;

Billions of people billions of face;

- Local Guide Poet

Bishowvijaya Pandey ( @BishowvijayaP)

Nepal

It's July 07, 2017 midnight (12:21 AM) a new concept triggered on my mind. The concept is ready today. This line (Billions of people billions of face, connect) was written by me on that night. But due to exam pressure at that period I postponed it. I don't know how it feels to read but I am willing to accept any type of comment regarding this poem. The mind always triggers up to do something different. This is nothing but just a love I have towards the project 'Local Guide Connect'. It's a matter of time that, by a rule of nature, one day in future I will leave the local guide connect and everything I have, but before that I can leave something that exists after me. This feeling always motivates my inner being. Thank you so much all of you for your support and love. 

@TraciC  @BellaWi @MariaBi @YanniY @Atsukot @LuisRG

Thank you @BishowvijayaP for caring and sharing your fantastic talent and skill, the wordsmith in you. Your poetry shows emotions and true belief in who you are and what you do. 

The connection of billions around the world knowing that in each and every person on our magical earth there is someone special, a diamond that shines a unique glistening beam that connects us all, no matter where we come from or where we travel that we are connected as one working together to make things better. 

Every year the technical details of keeping Google maps current is made simple because the Google maps teams are so good at what they do. They are so skilled and every detail is noted and monitored by the Google Maps, Google Earth and Google Local Guides Connect teams. They have formed a program that is so exceptional and excellent in every feature plus at the same time allows all the people in every local area to contribute.

By keeping us involved is a challenge that they are so kind and welcoming in knowing that every specific mark, point and critiqued element of Google maps can be made better when it is upkept by every community. 

Thank you so much for making this clear in fine words of kindness and thanks in poetry thanking them for what they do. Thanking every Local Guide for every contribution matters. And all we do is about helping each other help the Google teams help us help our communities. Helping others makes us complete. Shine on champions. 

Thank you so much @BishowvijayaP for your sweet magestic wise words of thanks and praise for the community we are in. Shine on champion. Shine on diamonds. The diamonds in every one of us, the diamonds that shine even brighter than ever when together like the stars in the sky every one a magical beam of life and happiness combined. Keep shining your sensational light. Never give up on yourself or every person you meet on your journey, a path to success and happiness. Love every precious minute of it. 

Love and friendship always bonds us all. Never forget how wonderful you are and how every bit of you amazingness can and will contribute to the happiness of every person you meet! 

Thanks again for your spectacular poetry with incredible meaning and outstanding ability to help every person you touch with this poetry find and feel the special gift we all have to give. Thank you for caring and sharing your gift with us. 

Your friend always. 

Kudos. 

Shine on! 

Cheers! 

@Justine2807

Many thanks to all Google Local Guides Connect team plus GLGC moderators and members 

@BishowvijayaP , @OSAMA ,  @ErmesT , @KarenVChin , @DavidTito , @Osaka78forTRUMP @SalmaanN 

@PaulPavlinovich  and everyone, so many always every one of the 

Billions of hearts around the world! I.T. is a small world after all!I.T. is a small world after all!

Thank you Bishowvijaya for caring and sharing words from your heart.Thank you Bishowvijaya for caring and sharing words from your heart.

Level 9

Very nice poem my friend !

Google should make it LG Anthem !

My MapsIWe're the World, We're the Local Guides!
Level 9

Thank you @Justine2807 for being one of the best kindness member of this big LGFAMILY πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š