Re: 'LOCAL GUIDE CONNECT' - A POEM DEDICATED TO LOCAL GUIDE CONNECT

@BishowvijayaP

It is beautiful!!!

I agree with @YK1001

We need a music now, and may be a choreography for the next step

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

Awesome poem @BishowvijayaP!  I love the meaning and symbolism behind all your hard work.  I made some grammatical corrections to help with the flow.

Let me know if you like them.

Cheers,

Karen

Billions of people, billions of faces;

The common place of all is Local Guides Connect.

Adding places missing on maps, long days and nights on Connect instead of taking a nap.

That's what we always prefer to do, I am the one and the next is you.

As long as the universe continues its pace;

Wherever we go as a local, always in action rather than vocal.

Just like a kid ready to ask.  Proudly exploring and sharing our communities with phones and cameras. Always looking for new places to eat.

No matter how long runs the human race;

Promoting small businesses in town, often at work before dawn.

Receiving joy from helping others, joining all of our communities of sisters & brothers.

Filling up with love and free from all mess;

From Everest's peak to the sea level, in every place Local Guides are available.

Whether it's south or it's north or it's east or it's west, Earth is for us and we are for Earth.

Some gain more in life and some gain less;

The common place of all is Local Guides Connect.

Billions of people, billions of faces;

The common place of all is Local Guides Connect.

Googler

Your poem is so very sweet, @BishowvijayaP!!! I am so glad you are such an active member here on Connect making it as great of a place for so many Local Guides around the world!!! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 7

Lovely poem. I read every word.

Level 10

My pleasure  @LucioV ๐Ÿ™. Not being a native english speaker though, I gave a little effort on it.

I am happy that you liked it @Osaka78forTRUMP ๐Ÿ™. It motivates me to have good comments.

@YK1001 ๐Ÿ™, if someone could add music to it then that would be beyond my expectation. Now waiting for any musician to join here. Thank you so much for nice feedback.

Yeah @DavidTito ๐Ÿ™, I tried to write based on my experience here. I am happy that you loved it. 

Anthem is a poem which of high value and officially approved. Can we go for this @OSAMA bro? hehe. You gave me an another height. Thank you so much.

@HelloSamsonR ๐Ÿ™  if you integrate music on this then that would be super awesome. Now the lyrics is open to you, go for it bro. Its my pleasure to have your words of appreciation. Thanks a lot.

@Surendra ๐Ÿ™  thanks for lovely feedback. If you wish me to be a poet of all time then I will think about it too. hahaha

@ErmesT ๐Ÿ™, music and choreography on this lyrics will be a one of the great achievement for me. Feeling too much happy to have such a great feedback.

I love the any improvements @KarenVChin ๐Ÿ™. Thank you so much for your edition. Some mistakes might happen as I am not a native english speaker. But to fit approx. equal letters in each lines I wrote in that way.

Level 10

Thanks a lot @TraciC ๐Ÿ™ for your nice feedback. It's a kind of immense pleasure to interact with you and all Local guides around the globe via this platform in a homely environment. 

I am very happy that you read every word @adetola ๐Ÿ™. Getting a feedback in this way encourages me to go further. Thank you so much. 

๐Ÿ™Œ I am very much happy getting nice feedbacks. Thank you so much dear all. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Level 10

@AkmalB@SalmaanN @Kamalhasnainee @MedRidaZ @NareshDarji @JohnnyE @AnuradhaP @Justine2807 @Jnjoe @deepakjhic

Please check the lyrics. ๐Ÿ™‚ Now waiting for any musician from LG connect board. ๐Ÿ™‚

Connect Moderator

Nice one @BishowvijayaP maybe we should put this on a poster at the Summit @TraciC?

Level 10

Thank you so much @PaulPavlinovich. If this happen then I will feel like I am attending the Summit. ๐Ÿ™‚