cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

LGs & Crowdsource Food Crawl

LGs & Crowdsource Food Crawl

PVR Next Galleria Mall

4th floor PVR limited,SY no 1/1,1/2,1/3,3/2,6/1,6/2,Ward no:89 Opp to Panjagutta metro station, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082, India

January 27, 2019 @ 15:30 (IST)

It is 2019 Guys and this could be perfect for us to start a great year of Quality Contributions , This meetup is going to be special one as we are going to do a collaboration with Crowdsource community so that we can make Internet a better place through Google Maps and Google Crowdsource . We will Meet at Next Galleria mall Punjagutta on Jan 27 Sunday 2019 at 3:30 pm and we will take good pictures of the mall add them on Both Crowdsource and Maps and after a fruitful session of contributions lets have a good food at food court at the top floor of the mall , Guests have to arrange money for food and travelling . Hope to see many people , cheers for a better world of quality Contributions .

RSVP here

4th floor PVR limited,SY no 1/1,1/2,1/3,3/2,6/1,6/2,Ward no:89 Opp to Panjagutta metro station, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082, India
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: LGs & Crowdsource Food Crawl

Hi @NarenChandra. Very interesting to see a collaboration meet-up. Make sure we see a recap. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@IrrPavlova Thanks ,stay tuned a good meetup recap will be posted here in connect . 

Level 8

Iam also attending this mee-up.Join with us.Make a successful meet-up.

Level 8

Hi @NarenChandra sir - i am jashti Sudhakar waiting for Meet up@Same location(4th floor).

Level 7

Hi,

I am also a google local guide from Hyderabad. Please let me know about upcoming meetups.

Regards,

Ajit Kumar

Hi @Ajitsonu,

You can always explore our Meet-Up platform and check if there is any event happening close to you.

Also, if you are interested you may organize a meet-up yourself. Once your meet-up is approved, it will automatically appear as a post in the Meet-ups topic section for other Local Guides to participate.  

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thanks for tagging me @NarenChandra 🙂 I'm checking it!

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thanks for the tag, @NarenChandra. I'm on it. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!