Andras_H's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: LGSummit17 recap and experience

Don't hope your breath, @SoniaK!  That is the best reply I can offer you.

As you already got enough first hand experience, I am boring and not a story teller.

Connect Moderator

@YK1001, you are NOT a story teller, I might agree on that, but you are boring......na na na.... I don't agree on that at all. I have seen you cracking jokes and pulling people's (including mine) legs. A boring person can't do that. Come on, be a sport man, share us your experience. 

Level 8

Thank you very much, I enhanced my English.  You are always inspiring, @SoniaK!

https://www.google.com.hk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014...

Connect Moderator

@YK1001 wrote:

Don't hope your breath, @SoniaK!  That is the best reply I can offer you.

As you already got enough first hand experience, I am boring and not a story teller.

@YK1001, I completely disagree with your statement. You are a sage, wise man with incredible deep sayings. I still remember your Smitten Ice Cream quote that we all had to stop and have you repeat it again because it was that good! Plus I had you send it to me in writing for my future reference. 

@SoniaK, Sampson is not definitely not borning. He is more like Yoda or the official Local Guides Confucius.

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

@KarenVChin wrote:

@SoniaK, Sampson is not definitely not borning. He is more like Yoda or the official Local Guides Confucius.

@KarenVChin, that's what I said in my above comment. I might agree on him being not a story teller (though I have doubt on that too, I heard him sharing interesting stories as well), but I will never buy it if anyone claims @YK1001 to be a boring person. Definitely not. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Hahahahaha.... @YK1001, you are so cute. Pulling leg is a very common phrase nowadays. You better get used to the term because you do that all the time. I loved you doing that on our Yosemite trip though. And you are such a cool cat too. (now go and check that out in Google) 😛

Level 8

haha, @YK1001, I did the same several times with @SoniaK, she enhanced my English too 😄

Level 8

Hi @YK1001, first of all thank you for the quick moderation (acceptation) of this post - without you probably I was still waiting for the release 😛

@YK1001 wrote:

I am glad we have you among us - out best historican.  You recorded our  moments and make it part of our world history. 

Kudos to @Fructy  to put  the Video together.

Now I have something to show my friend what I have done during my Summit trip.

It is amazing that our Great @SoniaK can put together such a wonderful team in no time!

Thank you for allowing me to be part of all this incredibles moments!

Thank you for your kind words. And in the Yosemite team's place I can say: thank you for being our financier manager. Soon I will upload my photos, I have a funny one about you:)

Actually I should have done much more footage (I still have a couple of ideas, which I did not record - maybe next time) 

@YK1001 wrote:

Of course you are not, obviously. don't say that...I remember more times you were telling jokes, having fun.

And we are waiting for your recap, come on @YK1001 🙂

Connect Moderator

Hey @Andras_H, pls share the photos in Yosemite album. I will share the cumulative photos (the album itself) on my Yosemite recap post.

Level 8

Finally, I am done with the editing. @SoniaK related ones are already added to the common album.

And here are all of the selected pictures by me (Google Photos album)