Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: LGSummit17 recap and experience

Hi @ErmesT

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @Andras_H

You are reminding of a lot of beautiful moments. Watching now at your post, I can clearly say now that next year I definitely need to find a way to stay longer. This year I had the possibility to stay only for the summit  (I had beautiful moments too, you will read soon about it) but I know that I miss a lot of fun.

Thank you. yes, definitely worth to stay more than 3 days. Even this 9 days were just not enough - we missed a couple of things, e.g.: Golden Gate park, Ocean beach, Painted Ladies, Coit Tower, Chinatown and my personal fav the Mussel Rock - just a few of those which are still on the SF bucket list. 

Waiting for your recap:)

Level 8

My editing from the Local Guides Summit 2017.  Unfortunately I couldn't make it to go this trip. The awesome footage from my husband @Andras_H. I hope you will enjoy. 🙂 

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Fructy for sharing this.

How many kudos can I give you for make my crying? Unfortunately I can only give you one, but you and @Andras_H are filling my heart of joy and happines.

I think also @KarenVChin@KimberlyAnnG and @SoniaK will love it. There is a lot of them too in this video.

Thanks @Andras_H too

Ermes

Connect Moderator

WOW! @Fructy, that video is THE BEST THING! I would go with @ErmesT in saying, how many kudos can I give to make me cry? I am crying now in happiness...what a wonderful time we all spent together. I made a new family out of my family. This new bonding will remain for ever. 

Thank you @Andras_H for capturing those amazing moments. 

I think it's high time I should share my stories too. I better hurry.

Ermes, I am so glad that I met you in person. We should have spent more time together. I hope they select me next year again to give me the opportunity to meet you again and also to meet @LucioV. I am looking forward to it. 

Connect Moderator

@KarenVChin wrote:

From what I saw last week, you all made long lasting friendships for life. Ahh, one of the many unadvertised benefits from joining and becoming a #LocalGuides!  😃

Absolutely @KarenVChin. I made two best friends in this trip and I am so glad to have met them. Had I not plan that Yosemite trip I probably would never know how wonderfully crazy these two people are. And what can I say about the rest 12 from the Team Yosemite and those extra 3 from Miur wood team! They are just the perfect match for my kinda craziness. I am happy that I made that decision to go for Yosemite/ Muir with the group. They turned out to be the main highlights of this tour, after, of course, the Summit itself. 

Thank you all for giving me this opportunity, guys. (I wanted to tag everyone's name here, but I just can't tag all 15 names)

Sampson, Rohitha, Anuradha, Joe, Tim, Maria, Badrudeen, Andras, Ainur, Daniyer (Ainur's Husband), Zeynab (Ainur's daughter), Mahabub, Muhannad, Nataliya, Alex and Pavel......you guys are awesome! 

Connect Moderator

@Fructy, I am going to share this in facebook. I hope that's fine. 

Thank you once again for making this amazing video. You are a great movie maker. I like your style of editing. And I am not saying that by seeing this video only, I have seen @Andras_H's application video as well, learned from him that you are the one behind that amazing video. And it clearly shows your expertise. Good job done, girl!  

Level 10

Wow! Great @Fructy thanks for this video!!!

And great recap @Andras_H!!!

I'm so happy being part of all of this while being blocked in my office!!!!

Level 10

I like this post.

Follow me here.....
Connect Moderator

@Andras_H, YESSSS!! Thank you for eloquently explaining why @ErmesT and any Local Guide who gets the chance to attend a Local Guides Summit the importance of coming here earlier and/or staying longer to fully experience the beauty of San Francisco, the Bay Area, California, and/or other parts of the US.

So worth the money spent and the incredible memories and the close, tight friendships formed for life!  

Now the only real issue is dealing with #LGSummit17 withdraw, would you agree?!

Cheers,

Karen

@Andras_H wrote:

Hi @ErmesT

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @Andras_H

You are reminding of a lot of beautiful moments. Watching now at your post, I can clearly say now that next year I definitely need to find a way to stay longer. This year I had the possibility to stay only for the summit  (I had beautiful moments too, you will read soon about it) but I know that I miss a lot of fun.

Thank you. yes, definitely worth to stay more than 3 days. Even this 9 days were just not enough - we missed a couple of things, e.g.: Golden Gate park, Ocean beach, Painted Ladies, Coit Tower, Chinatown and my personal fav the Mussel Rock - just a few of those which are still on the SF bucket list. 

Level 8

Re: LGSummit17 recap and experience ****SURFING CLASS?****

Good response @KarenVChin,  and hello to @Andras_H @ErmesT Summit time in 2018 gives us all an opportunity to spend time in the city to explore, share new discoveries (above and beyond LG Summit) makes a lot of sense. Many homes on VRBO and opportunities to for collaboration, interviews, videos and to shine our light and show others the close knit community of stars we are.

Learn to surf GuidesLearn to surf Guides

@KarenVChin wrote:

@Andras_H, YESSSS!! Thank you for eloquently explaining why @ErmesT and any Local Guide who gets the chance to attend a Local Guides Summit the importance of coming here earlier and/or staying longer to fully experience the beauty of San Francisco, the Bay Area, California, and/or other parts of the US.

So worth the money spent and the incredible memories and the close, tight friendships formed for life!  

Now the only real issue is dealing with #LGSummit17 withdraw, would you agree?!

Cheers,

Karen

@Andras_H wrote:

Hi @ErmesT

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @Andras_H

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358