cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

LGSummit17 Attendees

Hello everyone!

I wish you all a great day!

I would like to invite you, #LGSummit17 Attendees to post here your acceptance/confirmation email and briefly introduce yourself. That way we can know each other by advance and maybe create a hangout chat as we have with the 75 from last year.

well.. as I'm already here, I'll can go first 😁

I'm from São Paulo, Brazil.

D942F847-9BB0-46A7-BE00-C93811C406F6.jpg

I'm 30yo, currently I'm in a kind of work break, I've been traveling across Europe in these past 3 months, exploring and having great times with new friends and a lot of memories 

1F5FB8B4-08F0-499A-B27E-368B0F8D537C.jpg

Obviously, I love to travel and also photography, is kind of therapy for me hehe

F6E5EE8A-DA3F-4A53-B13C-E09BA95FD18B.jpg

I do love be with people and make new friends, everywhere.. in those lines like supermarket, restaurants, bus stops.. I'm always talking like a crazy 😆

Learn new things all the time, improve myself and get busy with the real things that really matters. If I can do all those things and plus help people I'll be the happiest human being ever seen 😄

If you are from Brazil too or traveling in a vacation, please let me know! I would love to meet you for a cup of coffee and chat.

See u all soon & Be kind to one another ☺️

Eliane Franco SP - Brazil
34 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: LGSummit17 Attendees

🙋🏿‍♂️ hi, @ElianeFranco

Can't wait to meet you and the others! I think our community managers/mods will be opening our access to a special area on Connect for all attendees so we'll be able to catch up and connect with everyone soon!

I'm from Miami, FL, USA, I'm 26 years old and I work in communications! I love traveling whenever I actually get the opportunity and seeking out what the locals truly love doing wherever I go. I absolutely love infusing my love of technology into my travels and that is part of why I absolutely love the Local Guides program!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 8

Good morning,

@ElianeFranco very nice pictures. 

@SP31 Yes I agree.

Happy trails 

Martyn

Level 10

@ElianeFranco Congratulations and hope to see you in SF in October. I am Anuradha from Sri Lanka. Please read this post to learn more about me. This is my confirmation email and message.

Much waited email...Much waited email...

LGSummitConfirmation.jpg

Level 10

Ciao @ElianeFranco!

A little about me is in my public profile! I will try to add something here.

I'm an avid explorer, of cities, mountains or islands.

I actually don't own an house and even a car, i would like to try to invest only in experiences, and that's what i'm trying to inspire into my sons, Virginia (12 yrs old) and Valerio (10 yrs old), with not so much results!

Me, Virginia and Valerio at the #36 photowalk in RomeMe, Virginia and Valerio at the #36 photowalk in Rome

Photography is a big passion that turned into a job in the last 10 years, from Movie Sets photography to Street View Google photography.

Schermata 2016-11-18 alle 12.09.31.png

Climbing mountains is my great passion, and i try to do climb everything in my surroundgins:

During the ascentDuring the ascent

I'm divorced, and now i'm actually *something* single (it's not clear) that mean so much time for work!

Im' a *wannabe* Googler, and in the last months i've applied for a nice position in Italy, but the sales engineering team here is so small....

IMG_2446 copia.jpg

Now it's time to go explore some part of my city! See you in SF!

Schermata 2017-05-16 alle 00.34.48.png

Level 10

Hi, thanks for your message. Good to meet everyone here attending the Summit 2017.

@ElianeFranco wrote:

Hello everyone!

I wish you all a great day!

I would like to invite you, #LGSummit17 Attendees to post here your acceptance/confirmation email and briefly introduce yourself. That way we can know each other by advance and maybe create a hangout chat as we have with the 75 from last year.

well.. as I'm already here, I'll can go first 😁

I'm from São Paulo, Brazil.

D942F847-9BB0-46A7-BE00-C93811C406F6.jpg

I'm 30yo, currently I'm in a kind of work break, I've been traveling across Europe in these past 3 months, exploring and having great times with new friends and a lot of memories 

1F5FB8B4-08F0-499A-B27E-368B0F8D537C.jpg

Obviously, I love to travel and also photography, is kind of therapy for me hehe

F6E5EE8A-DA3F-4A53-B13C-E09BA95FD18B.jpg

I do love be with people and make new friends, everywhere.. in those lines like supermarket, restaurants, bus stops.. I'm always talking like a crazy 😆

Learn new things all the time, improve myself and get busy with the real things that really matters. If I can do all those things and plus help people I'll be the happiest human being ever seen 😄

If you are from Brazil too or traveling in a vacation, please let me know! I would love to meet you for a cup of coffee and chat.

See u all soon & Be kind to one another ☺️

Isaac
Level 9

Hello @ElianeFranco

Thank you for the invitation. I love meeting and making new friends. Thanks Today I can say I have added. New friend. You and the rest of the members who were successful invited to the summit 17.

Happy Guiding and Happy Days

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 7

Hello @ElianeFranco and all other #LGSummit17Attendees, 

my name is Esther and I am from Frankfurt, Main /Germany. 

I am really more than excited. 

IMG_3356.JPGI am 41 years old, married and have a 16-year-old son. We love traveling, trying out new things and meeting new people. 

Currently, I work as an Office Manager for a law firm in Frankfurt and Munich. 

I am looking forward meeting all of you in SF. We will have a great time, learn a lot about google maps and other cultures. 

See you soon, Cheers, 
Esther 

Level 9

Hi @ElianeFranco excited to meet you again in SF.

Level 10

Hi #LGSummit17Attendees, 

I'm from Moscow, Russia, I'm 42 only :^)

Sergey.jpg

I'm Moscow Local Guides Community Moderator.

See you on #LGSummit17!

From Moscow with ❤,

Sergey