AnoukV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: #LGSummit16 - recap, video and more

Hi @VicV, here is a video mashup of last year's application videos, featuring a selection of applicants. Just to give you a flavor!

Connect Moderator

Hey @VicV, go to Youtube and search for the term 'Local Guides Summit' and you'll find some submissions from last year. Please don't be too stressed regarding the video. Just be yourself and no need to be too fancy.

Based on the winning submissions last year, I've seen videos with high production, to a simple video taken on a smart phone. The team just want to see your enthusiasm regarding the Summit (and Local Guides in general of course) 🙂

Level 9

Hola @iyudhi. Buenos consejos. Es posible encontrar información en español? Muchas gracias.

Saludos de Olivier Rodriguez. Madrid.
Level 10

Yes thank you!

Level 10

Once again many thanks!
I watched the video to get an idea.
I have 2 questions.
In this video are the winners-participants who were chosen to participate in the LGSummit16?
On some branded T-shirts with the inscription LGSummit16. How can I get them?

Level 10

Ivan! You are cool! Thank you, brother!)
So you were selected last year to participate in the LGSummit16?

Level 10

@OlivierR wrote:

Hola @iyudhi. Buenos consejos. Es posible encontrar información en español? Muchas gracias.

Hola Olivier,

Es importante que sepas inglés ya que es un campo obligatorio para ser seleccionado. Entiendo que sea por eso que no aparece la informacion en otros idiomas.

Espero que podamos vernos alli! Suerte!

Un abrazo!

JGordicho
Level 9

Hola @JGordicho!!! Muchas gracias por t respuesta. Si, se que es en ingés. Estaría genial. Saludos.

Saludos de Olivier Rodriguez. Madrid.
Level 5

It's so cool

Level 7

It is wonderful to see so many people of different nationalities sharing this experience.

I share with you a photo of the night Seville that you will feel encouraged to visit.

Congratulations!

Captura.JPG