BrankaS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

LG summit 2017

Hi my name is Branka and I am coming from Serbia and from Croatia (part time living in different countries can be very funny)☺

20170413_134024.jpg

I have started to contribute couple months ago but that didn't stopped me to became LG level 5. In my opinion the value of information can be counted as how many times it was used. With Google Contribution application, people got an opportunity to give and gain 24/7, regardless the time/location. Furthermore, it is very funny, for me the "Contribution" became as a virtual-live game, and I really enjoy it on daily basis. I have to admit that somehow I became addicted of this fun, so my day starts when I see 100% battery charged, grab my backpack and go, to the new adventure:) 

I am applying for LG summit 2017 and would like to know past experience from guides that attended LG summit 2016, and would be also interesting to meet up all the guides that applied for 2017summit.

If you know for virtual place where we can meet up in form of chat do not hesitate to share it😉

Hope to see you in San Francisco🙏

Zadar, Croatia
27 comments
Level 8

Re: LG summit 2017

Hi @BrankaS nice to see you here at the local guides connect forum. Look here:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Connect-with-other-Local-Guides/ct-p/Connect

You will find a lot of people think same.

Hope to see you in San Fransisco 😉

Walter Sanders
Anonymous
Not applicable

Vesela poruka @BrankaS ☺

Sa srećom...

Level 7

@Anonymous hvala mnogo, trebace mi👍😊

@DraganK wrote:

Vesela poruka @BrankaS ☺

Sa srećom...

Level 7

@WalterSanders

Tnx Walter all hopes are mine😇

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BrankaS Uz malo sreće se možda vidimo na aerodromu za San Jose 🙂

@BrankaS wrote:

@Anonymous hvala mnogo, trebace mi👍😊

@DraganK wrote:

Vesela poruka @BrankaS ☺

Sa srećom...

Level 7

@Anonymous@Obicno kaze dace Bog, a sad cu malo upodobiti, te glasi dace Google-rsi☺ sigurna sam da ce najbolji otici�

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BrankaS 🙂 🙂 🙂

A ako je po tom kriteriju, onda nas dvoje i ostalo nek proberu 😉 hehehhee

Stvarno si vesela i pozitivna... 🙂 (Y)

Level 7

😂😂😂 koji si car😂😂😂 @Anonymous drago mi je sto mogu da uzvratim kompliment istom merom☺

Level 7

Pomoc prijatelja

Caos Dragane, videh tvoj video pa sam pomislila da mozda radis za Google. Treba mi jedna konsultacija na koju ovde nisam uspela da dobijem odg, pa reko mozda ti znas. Imam par mesta koje sam pokusala da dodam na mapu i na njima pise status not applied a na drugima vec predugo pending😕 da li mozdq znas razlog ili mesto gde bih mogla naci odgovor zasto nisu objavljeni?