NadyaPN's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - Malaysia September 2018

Your more than welcome @azmansummer! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or issues. ๐Ÿ™‚

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Say Hello

Halo @FahmiHusein,

Salam Kenal dan Selamat Datang di Connect. 

Saya akan memindahkan post kamu kedalam thread Introduce Yourself โ€” September 2018 dimana kamu dapat memperkenalkan diri kamu lebih lanjut disana.

Mengingat kamu masih baru di Connect, silahkan baca panduan ini Mohon Baca Sebelum Membuat Posting.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Map Editing at Gaya Street, Kota Kinabalu

Hi @Pawankumar65,

Welcome to Connect.

As @PaulPavlinovich already mentioned your post is not an idea. The Idea Exchange is a place on Connect for Local Guides to share their feedback and ideas with our team. 

When posting on Connect you must choose at least one topic to add a new topic. Think about which topic best describes what your post is about. If it falls under multiple topics, you can add them in under Additional topics at the bottom of the page. Please only add topics if they are relevant.  Your post will appear under the topic page for each one you choose.

You can start by sharing a bit about yourself on this month's Introduce yourself topic where I've merged your post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself โ€” September 2018

@AnuradhaP aww look at us there! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Manchester UK Local Guides: https://goo.gl/tBYxXm (Come Join us!)
Level 3

1. Name: Joe
  2. Location: Perkiomenville, PA USA
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love finding new places to eat, whether itโ€™s local or when travelling around the world. When I find exceptionally good restaurants I like to share that with the community.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love travelling and exploring different cultures. My most recent trip brought me to Havana, Cuba which is exceptionally new and different for me, since Americans had very limited access to the island until recently.
  5. Fun Fact about me: Iโ€™m a professional musician and enjoy playing many different genres of music.

Re: Hola soy Nuevo en Local Guide

Hola @Ricjark y bienvenido en Connect.

Como eres nuevo en la comunidad, serรก รบtil para ti leer los siguientes consejos: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Si tienes preguntas y quieres conocer mejor el programa Local Guides puedes visitar nuestro Help Desk o simplemente buscar en la comunidad lo que han compartido los demรกs.

Tambiรฉn te recomiendo leer el siguiente artรญculo de consejos que te ayudarรกn en tus futuras publicaciones: What makes a good post?

Tal vez querrรกs contarnos un poco mรกs sobre ti. Puedes presentarte en nuestro tema mensual Introduce Yourself donde voy a trasladar tu publicaciรณn.

Level 3

LG baru

Assalamualaikum....sy LG new bus ni...adalah komunitas LG Semarang di sini? Adakah yg mau sharing keuntungan jd LG ๐Ÿ˜€

Level 9

Hello @jvrusso

Welcome to the Local Guides Connect Community.

Level 9

Hello @PaulEB

Level 9

Hello @MatnyV