MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

LG Super Hero Icon

Everyone in there childhood dream a super Power . like Batman ,Spiderman , Superman etc , they think it's real and live in there  society . if fall in a problem the super power help us.  small boy try to fly or jump like a super power . he/she believe practice can make him/her like this 

Till now our mind like a Children  also love LG so  One Bangladesh Local Guides member design LGMan .  our little sister LG member @TithyS

Thanks a lot for design this and gift me .  Hope Every one like this LG ManLG Man

Hope @TraciC @HelloJess @GusMoreira  @BellaWi @YanniY @BruceDM  you like this 

Mahabub Hasan
11 comments
Level 9

Re: LG man Icon

Great jop @TithyS you are great artist 😊

We like to joke with Mahabub 😉

@MahabubMunna I like this LG Super Hero , am sure you inspired her , Mahabub LG Super Hero 🎉🎉🎉🎉

😁😁😁😁😁🎉📣📣🎉📣📣🎉😁😁😁😁

@MahabubMunna wrote:

member @TithyS

Thanks a lot for design this and gift me .  Hope Every one like this LG ManLG Man

Level 9

@MahabubMunna wrote:

Everyone in there childhood dream a super Power . like Batman ,Spiderman , Superman etc , they think it's real and live in there  society . if fall in a problem the super power help us.  small boy try to fly or jump like a super power . he/she believe practice can make him/her like this 

Till now our mind like a Children  also love LG so  One Bangladesh Local Guides member design LGMan .  our little sister LG member @TithyS

Hope @TraciC @HelloJess @GusMoreira  @BellaWi @YanniY @BruceDM  you like this 

@MahabubMunna He is Munnaman. 😀😂😂😁😊😁😁😀🤔🤗🤔🤔🤗😂😇🤗🤗😄😅🙂😄😆🙂😇😊😊😀😊😊😁🤗😄🤔🤗🤔🙂.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

@OSAMA  no no i am nothing . just i tell her how she design and character type . she is really good artist  . All credit goes to @TithyS

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

@MahabubMunna

Because I feel it's looks like you but without Beard 😁😂😁😂

Okay okay 

Thank you @TithyS for this great LG Super Hero , really you have a creative mind 😊😊

@MahabubMunna wrote:

@OSAMA  no no i am nothing . just i tell her how she design and character type . she is really good artist  . All credit goes to @TithyS

Level 7

@MahabubMunna Thanks for sharing this LG Superhero cartoon with us. @TithyS Great job!! 

Former Google Contributor

Re: LG Super Hero Icon

awww - too cute!

Level 9

@YanniY wrote:

awww - too cute!

@YanniY Need an August introduction thread for new comers. 

Also 🔐 lock the July thread. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

really that's cool  @MahabubMunna 

Level 10

@tashantamim yes . design by a local guides member 

Mahabub Hasan