AdyAouili's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: LG Summit 2018 Total Applications

Wow! This event email is what actually made me discover Local Guides Connect, I was just contributing on Google Maps since the days of Google Map Maker but there is a lot more than that. Local Guides Connect is a social encyclopedia and I have learned so much since I joined.   

Best of luck to all my fellow applicants and better luck next time for those that couldn't apply this time.

Level 8

@AdyAouili Yes, enormous interest and excitement from everyone across the planet.

Thanks for your observation. 😉

Cheers 

Level 9

The winners have already been informed, Guess its time to contribute more and build our respective communities. Usually you see a rise in activities around the summit period as every guide wants to show their work. All the best for next year my friends.

Level 8

Hi @RatishNarayanan

How do you know the winners were informed?

Meet you all at Connect Live 2020

Level 7

@PositiveVibes77, immediately after the deadline ended for submission of all applications, there was an update response within the Connect Google Guide site (otherwise known as right here), which thanked all members for their submissions, it also had commentary/accolades on just how many ppl entered the competition.  Administrators then posted on a few posts to clarify specifics on the trip, and the fact that ALL WINNERS, HAD ALREADY received THEIR acceptancce letters.

Level 7

@PositiveVibes77, immediately after the deadline ended for submission of all applications, there was an update response within the Connect Google Guide site (otherwise known as right here), which thanked all members for their submissions, it also had commentary/accolades on just how many ppl entered the competition.  Administrators then posted on a few posts to clarify specifics on the trip, and the fact that ALL WINNERS, HAD ALREADY received THEIR acceptancce letters.1

Level 9

Dear friends

In a few days Local Guides Connect closed.I am very sorry.I would like continuation)I am just joking.For 1,5 month I was waiting for letters from my friends,their photos,posts.I was very glad to receive and give Kudos.I enjoyed communication with Local Guides from different countries.It is warm,friendly,supportive atmosphere.A lot of people supported me.I am full of gratitude them.

@NadyaPN,

@OSAMA,

@FaridTDF,

@TorM

@Gio51x

@Christina-NYC

@PaulPavlinovich

@Badruddeen

Thank you ,my dear Friends!

I would like to say :'' Don't think about the winners.Let win friendship among nations! Continue your contribute to Google maps.The more we do --the more we get!"

Your sincerely,

Inga

Level 8

Thank you for the mention @helga19

I am with you Inga and we continue doing what we are doing. #Letsguide

Cheers

Level 10

@AlphaSays

Well said and better luck for you too also for next time.

@AlphaSays wrote:

Wow! This event email is what actually made me discover Local Guides Connect, I was just contributing on Google Maps since the days of Google Map Maker but there is a lot more than that. Local Guides Connect is a social encyclopedia and I have learned so much since I joined.   

Best of luck to all my fellow applicants and better luck next time for those that couldn't apply this time.

BM63
Level 10

@helga19

Very nice para about support of LG you get on connrct which motivate so many LG like me to work hard.

Thanks...

@helga19 wrote:

Dear friends

In a few days Local Guides Connect closed.I am very sorry.I would like continuation)I am just joking.For 1,5 month I was waiting for letters from my friends,their photos,posts.I was very glad to receive and give Kudos.I enjoyed communication with Local Guides from different countries.It is warm,friendly,supportive atmosphere.A lot of people supported me.I am full of gratitude them.

@NadyaPN,

@OSAMA,

@FaridTDF,

@TorM

@Gio51x

@Christina-NYC

@PaulPavlinovich

@Badruddeen

Thank you ,my dear Friends!

I would like to say :'' Don't think about the winners.Let win friendship among nations! Continue your contribute to Google maps.The more we do --the more we get!"

Your sincerely,

Inga

BM63