EricMartinezPH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

LG Summit 2017 Vlogs

Hey fellow Local Guides! It's been over a month and I'm still reeling from the epic experience of having met 150 other super LGs from all over the world in the #bestsummitever. Really backed up with footage but I've manage to publish the 1st of several episodes. This covers our 1st day in the summit.

https://youtu.be/1NuQebFJjBoLGSummit17LGSummit17

Hope you like it and please share with your fellow LGs so we can all shoot for LG Summit 18 with high ambitions!

Managua, Departamento de Managua, Nicaragua
16 comments
Level 7

Re: LG Summit 17 Vlog

Hey @EricMartinezPH,
I really loved your vlog. Although it has been over a month since the Summit, watching the video was really cool!! Do post in the same thread when the other vlogs from the Summit are uploaded to your channel.
@PaulPavlinovich@FahmiAdimara@DanielTh@ErmesT@DrShaunak@TraciC@AnujDuggalI have tagged a few people whom I recognized in the video.
Best,
Avinash

Connect Moderator

This is AWESOME @EricMartinezPH! It was such a pleasure meeting you at the Summit and this vlog truly captures the excitement and grandness of those 2.5 days. Can't wait to see the rest!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 9

Heeeeey @EricMartinezPH keep it up bro 😉

My Name is Osama and you watch Eric 😉

In-between Maps 🙂

Googler

Hi @EricMartinezPH. Thanks for sharing the first episode from your vlog, I loved getting to relive the Summit even though it's been a few weeks and that's been my favorite part this year: everyone sharing the photos, videos and learnings weeks after! Woohoo! I saw so many of you in there! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

I'm glad you liked it @TraciC! More episodes are coming up and will post them in this thread too to keep you guys posted. If I could capture at least a tenth of the excitement and fun we experienced in the vlogs while there, I'll be a happy camper for doing you guys justice for all the thought and prep work that went into it.

Will also TRY to mention all of the Local Guides that appear in the video, if I can find them here in Connect. 😉

Cheers!!

Level 10

Thanks a lot Avinash!

Level 10

Re: LG Summit 2017 Vlogs

Alright, will aim to mention as many LGs I can muster here that appeared in the episode 🙂

Do help me out guys if you can pin down more names we can mention here in Connect

We also saw:

@JuanCh @Shirni  @KarenVChin @ToryP @DDuangnet @BudionoS @MaxWalsh @InnocensiaO  @IrenaS @Gus

Appreciate your assistance in tracking down other Connect usernames that you see in the episode.

Cheers! 😉

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Re: LG Summit 2017 Vlogs

@EricMartinezPH,great first day #LGSummit17 recap video! 

To add your Connect names list who is was in this video - @MutiahA @ErmesT @YK1001 @PaulPavlinovich @ElianeFranco @AvelManansala @AdrianLunsong @SergeySud @PaulKang

Do you see more Local Guides here?

Cheers,

Karen