DanielTh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

LG Summit'17 - Thank you to Googlers & organizers

Having experienced the LG Summit'17 in San Francisco, I'd like to thank all the Googlers & organisers for giving the attendees a superb experience.

Its not easy to host participants from 62 countries. that's a lot of hardwork that goes into preparation and it did show in the result. 

Big thank you to @TraciC, @AradhanaB , @HelloJess@YanniY , Bella, @GusM and everyone else involved in making LG Summit'17 a grand success.

LG's from India, along with AradhanaLG's from India, along with AradhanaWelcome receptionWelcome receptionWelcome receptionWelcome receptionWelcome receptionWelcome reception

San Francisco, CA, United States
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: LG Summit'17 - Thank you to Googlers & organizers

Thanks for your kind words, @DanielTh.

It was a pleasure organizing the Summit and even more after seeing the happy faces of all the attendees. The energy, the passion, everything made those 2 days and a half fly 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 10

Thank you @DanielTh and thanks for sharing in near real time all of these great photos! Felt like being there too! 🙂

Googler

Hi @DanielTh. Thank you for taking the time to thank us for organizing the Summit. It was our pleasure to put together something fantastic for amazing Local Guides!!!!! 😄 We hope the memories will last you a very long time and #LGSummit17 will serve memories up throughout the next year! 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.