cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

LG Session: Visakhapatnam

LG Session: Visakhapatnam

The Eatery

10-28-3, Waltair Main Rd, Waltair Uplands, Uplands, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003, India

November 28, 2018 @ 12:00 (IST)

IMPORTANT NOTE: You need to click “Attend this meet-up” and receive a confirmation email to be able to attend. Spaces are limited. Meet at The Eatery, Four Points By Sheraton on Wed, Nov 28 to meet the Google Maps product team and other fellow Local Guides. You’ll have the chance to share feedback about Google Maps and meet Googlers. Free food will be provided. -------------------------------- FAQs What do I need to bring? Please bring photo identification. Can I bring a friend? No. This event is only open to select Local Guides by invitation only. In what language will you host the session? English. Will you provide transportation? No. You will have to arrange your own transportation to the location. Will food be provided? We will provide free lunch. Is there an age limit to attend the meet-up? Yes. You need to be >18 years of age

RSVP here

10-28-3, Waltair Main Rd, Waltair Uplands, Uplands, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003, India
26 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: LG Session: Visakhapatnam

Best wishes for your successful Meetup @analghosh

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Best of luck @analghosh for the successful meetup

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Best of luck @analghosh

Level 10

@analghosh great to know that there are direct sessions with the Google Maps team. It will be an amazing opportunity for top local guides to share feedback with the team. It would be even more amazing if there could be other sessions in other large cities in India as well in the future. All the best for this event, and although I am really far away, one day, I will join one of these sessions. 

Level 10

Hi @analghosh it was a great meet we had last year in Hyderabad Google office . Great to know there is some thing similar in Vishakhapatnam. Can we expect another in Hyderabad again ? 

Level 10

Namskar..

@analghosh

All the best for this Vishakhapatnam Meetup Event.. 🙏👍

Regards From Mumbai..

श्रृt 

@TeamMumbaiMaharastra..
#IndiaLocalGuides

Instagram

Indian

Level 9

Hello @analghosh sir I'm interested in this meet up ...

Level 9

Hello @analghosh sir i clicked attend this meet up option...I got a gmail this is a confirmation mail or we can wait for another mail for attending...Screenshot_20181116-235549.jpg

Level 10

Dear @analghosh

Thanks for such a wonderful initiative.  It will be a great opportunity to meet the googlers and other local guides. 

Just like @NirmalTeja,  I too got a conformation email.  Is this enough or should we wait for another email?  

Thank you and dear @StephenAbraham rightly said,  if this kind of meetings organized in other major cities would be a great encouragement to all LG. 

THANK YOU, 

JOHN PETER