JailSingh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

LG STICKERS

Google Local Guide give a gift pack  to me a Local Guide Sticker . The Local Guide Sticker is iam Ordered But not delivered to My home address Local Guides StickerLocal Guides Sticker

Order is on the way , But not delivered to My home address. This message get on mail on 7th December 2018Order is on the way , But not delivered to My home address. This message get on mail on 7th December 2018

jailsingh
5 comments
Level 7

Re: LG STICKERS

Give any suggestions and when I will deliver this product . 

jailsingh
Google Moderator

Re: LG STICKERS

Hello @JailSingh,

We are sorry for the inconvenience, I will reach out to you via private message to help you regarding this matter.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Issue regarding delivery of local guide perks

Hello,

I have received a Local Guide Perk (Special Edition Stickers for LocalGuides) on November 14, 2018 and I redeemed it and received order confirmation email on same day with Order number 28220. Later on I received a email regarding feedback of the delivered item. Since no items has been received by me, so I raised a query on January 8th 2019 about non-delivery of the item "Redemption Enquiry - Project Name: LocalGuides1a And Redemption Code: [REDACTED]" but since then I have not received any response.

My question is when you do not want to give anything then why you guys are showing that you are giving perks to your contributors.

Hope I will receive some response here. 

Google Moderator

Re: Issue regarding delivery of local guide perks

Hello @Ashish_D,

I've redacted the redemption code from the post to for safety reason. In addition to that, I will merge your post to an ongoing thread about this topic. 

I will send you a private message, to help you with this issue. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Issue regarding delivery of local guide perks

i have facing this same problem, i will send a message in mail to google@brandaddition.com. you also send the message to google, they will response your problem. and i will  reorder the product on january 3rd 2019. the item is receive  on 3 to 6 weeks. re order number is 34802

jailsingh