Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: LG Best Moment

@KarenVChin Oh! I guess I'm the one who's been silent then 😄😄😄

Connect Moderator

SHHHH @U-royFelixA, I won't tell anyone!  Haven't seen you around Connect lately - must be busy in your real life and not have as much time with us, your online /virtual life!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

@KarenVChin @U-royFelixA @ErmesT @HelloSamsonR @MaxWalsh 😁😊👍

Am here read the post from the beginning you will notice you are very big part of my Happy moments on this Amazing Community 😊😁

@OSAMA wrote:

@Okay Okay @ PaDeSSo , almost everybody know  am in Love with LG , I have huge # of a very happy moments and try to have more and more happy moments everyday , 

Let's mention some happy moments for me

When @ErmesT send me his Crown of FLowers 🌹 photo it was a symbol between us ask him about 🙂 😊

When All members  Tuned and on the Mood to have Fun specially with Google & Connect Moderators @TraciC , @MariaBi  Hellojess Jeslyn Yanni Aradhana Luis Gus Meg Corrie and all .. Really they don't have time to read and monitor all the Connect ,in some times we all on the mood and we Have Avery Special moments as Ermest said it's a wave of Friendship

When @AslamMo tell me am top kudeod Author and am not know that 😊

When my friends @SoniaK @HelloSamsonR @LucioV and many more Friends

selected to the Summit while am still not 😊 

When I want to write Comment and can't from the notifications Sparks on the screen and wait 😊

When @KarenVChin & @IlankovanT be Connect Moderators 😊

When I meet new Friend like you Padesso 😊

Everyday activity with our LGFAMILY members and thinking of new post and how to make all smile and happy , just the idea make me on and Happy , I feel it's my duty and responsibility to make all Happy and Smile 😊😁😊

And of course the moment described by LUCIO  & @DanielaBP 😊😁😊😁

Level 8

Hi @PaDeSSo

My best moment is when my review chooses in Google Maps to become the top review and showed in the bottom of star rating.... That's mean my review give an effort to another people that want to get some information about that place...

| Indonesia Local Guides | SVTP | Work-Study-Holiday | Yogyakarta Local Guides | Nunukan Local Guides | Jakarta Local Guides |
Level 10

😄😄😄 @OSAMA Nice one. 👍

Level 9

Mmmmmmm to me those are lots of moments @PaDeSSo right from being accepted as a local guide through my community being selected to be supported by Google and the final ice breaker was when I got invited for the 2017 Summit. That was supper.

@U-royFelixA @MasDinnu @OSAMA @KarenVChin @LucioV @HelloSamsonR @ErmesT @AnuradhaP @SanyaOdare

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

@PaDeSSo wrote:

Hi @ShafiulB, @FaridTDF, @deepakjhic, @NarenChandra, @JonasKL, @Csaba, @Umashankar, @mhjn

Everyone has Best and Worst Moment in his Life, but now we talk about your LG Best Moment ?

My LG Best Moment is When my review or editing get Positif impact for everyone who needs information,

So tell us please, What is your LG Best Moment ???

Thank You

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 10

Wow! @JonasKL That's awesome! 😄

Level 10

Hi all LG Brothers and Sisters,

I'm very very Happy because my Last posting "LG Best Moment" can unite a lot of my brother and sister to join and share they best moment,

I Appreciate your best job, We Are the World LG Family, we can increase our brotherhood, we always help each other

From your Indonesian Brother, I say Thank You so much to @ErmesT @U-royFelixA @JonasKL @KarenVChin @MasDinnu @OSAMA @YK1001 @AkmalB @DiAnaUS and @DanielaBP

Level 10

I'm very very Happy because my Last posting "LG Best Moment" can unite a lot of my brother and sister to join and share they best moment,

I Appreciate your best job, We Are the World LG Family, we can increase our brotherhood, we always help each other

From your Indonesian Brother, I say Thank You so much to @LucioV @mhjn @RohitSadana @SoniaK @BishowvijayaP @MadanKPradhan @NareshDarji @Anonymous @MedRidaZ and @SalmaanN

Level 10

From your Indonesian Brother, I say Thank You so much to @PaulPavlinovich @TraciC @jojo522 @Karen @Kev @BryS @SampsonM @AH @Oliver and @SriSedono_id