Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: LEVEL 10 LOCAL GUIDES

@VictorOmebije Congrats bro 👍

Level 8

Felicidades amigo...

Deseo poder aprender eso que has tenido la oportunidad y luego compartirlo con los demás.

Te seguiré despacito.

Éxitos.

Level 8

Felicidades amigo...

Deseo poder aprender eso que has tenido la oportunidad y luego compartirlo con los demás.

Te seguiré despacito.

Éxitos.

Googler

@Anonymous I did not see any where in this post where @VictorOmebije shared his contributions profile link, nor does it exist in the profile, so I have removed your posts as the program takes privacy very seriously (and other areas, as noted in our program rules). We endeavor to make Connect a kind, warm and welcoming place. Differing opinions are welcome but criticism should be constructive to help with our mission. If you have a concern about someone's contributions, please take a look at this post for further details. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@TraciC 😊😊. We Love you, please keep up the good work. We can't wait to meet someone like you  by October :). Meeting Tracic a privilege that would always be remembered for  life 😁

Level 10

No way, you actually only had 2 points in March 2017, and then five months later you get to 100,000? That means that at this new scale of points you managed to accrue at least 650 points a day! Wowzers. Someone has been thoroughly and amazingly efficient. Keep up the amazing work that you do @VictorOmebije!

Would you be able to share your breakdown of points for each of the contribution types? Like how many photos, edits made or reviews completed? Only if you don't mind sharing. ^_^

Level 10

Congratulations @VictorOmebije. You deserve the accolades. Keep up the good work. 

@VictorOmebije wrote:

Hi guys.... I am Now Level 10... What a great feeling it is to achieve such a mile stone. Only in March 2017 (5 months ago), I made my 2 Contribution (2 points) to google map but since then, it became an addiction i just that I couldn't resist and in the midst of exploring the google map, I came across great people like @SanyaOdare, @HelloSamsonR and I also saw the great works of @OnyedikaBenjaminJ... These guys inspired me greatly... Contributing to Google Map is no longer just a passion or fun but has become more of an "OBLIGATION" knowing that many people may just depend on that "LITTLE & ACCURATE" detail to make a difference.

I later found myself on the Local Guides Connect while clicking my way on Google search just to understand this new passion of mine and Here I was able to connect with those whose contributions I had seen and it was such an amazing feeling. I met other amazing friends like @Mayford, @OSAMA, @DiAnaUS, and many others from all across the "Googleverse" and I even got to know about many cultures and practices across many nations such as the "Rat Temple in India". Articles and posts from @TraciC, @AnnaDickson and @GusMoreira have really shaped and enlightened me about the Local Guides Programme... I'm glad to be here

I like to accord a special thanks to one of my greatest inspiration and model @U-royFelixA. You have been so amazing.

#Make-A-Difference-Today!!!

Isaac
Level 2

niceeee

Level 10

Congratulation Mr VictorOmebije  you are our inspire.

Thanks Bro 

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 4

Congratulations @VictorOmebije. Very inspiring I gotta get out more!