VictorOmebije's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: LEVEL 10 LOCAL GUIDES

Congratulations, someday i'll be there in Level 10!

Level 8

Great @VictorOmebije, you are also inspirational like @U-royFelixA 

congratulations you both

Level 10

Thanks a lot @Malieka and yes, you need to get out some more. One point at a time.

@Malieka wrote:

Congratulations @VictorOmebije. Very inspiring I gotta get out more!

Level 10

Thank you @Golam, I'm really honoured.

@Golam wrote:

Congratulation Mr VictorOmebije  you are our inspire.

Thanks Bro 

Level 10

Thank you so much @Mayford

@Mayford wrote:

Congratulations @VictorOmebije. You deserve the accolades. Keep up the good work. 

@VictorOmebije wrote:

Hi guys.... I am Now Level 10... What a great feeling it is to achieve such a mile stone. Only in March 2017 (5 months ago), I made my 2 Contribution (2 points) to google map but since then, it became an addiction i just that I couldn't resist and in the midst of exploring the google map, I came across great people like @SanyaOdare, @HelloSamsonR and I also saw the great works of @OnyedikaBenjaminJ... These guys inspired me greatly... Contributing to Google Map is no longer just a passion or fun but has become more of an "OBLIGATION" knowing that many people may just depend on that "LITTLE & ACCURATE" detail to make a difference.

I later found myself on the Local Guides Connect while clicking my way on Google search just to understand this new passion of mine and Here I was able to connect with those whose contributions I had seen and it was such an amazing feeling. I met other amazing friends like @Mayford, @OSAMA, @DiAnaUS, and many others from all across the "Googleverse" and I even got to know about many cultures and practices across many nations such as the "Rat Temple in India". Articles and posts from @TraciC, @AnnaDickson and @GusMoreira have really shaped and enlightened me about the Local Guides Programme... I'm glad to be here

I like to accord a special thanks to one of my greatest inspiration and model @U-royFelixA. You have been so amazing.

#Make-A-Difference-Today!!!

Level 10

I'm very delighted @shakeel_305

@shakeel_305 wrote:

Great @VictorOmebije, you are also inspirational like @U-royFelixA 

congratulations you both

Level 10

@GChioratoSure you will. Thank you sir.

@GChiorato wrote:

Congratulations, someday i'll be there in Level 10!

Level 10

Congrats @VictorOmebije

It's a amazingly​ wonderful achievements. 

Level 8

Congratulation @VictorOmebije

You are a Legend in Local Guides Program.

Keep Up The Good Work

Level 10

@VictorOmebije   CONGRATS & THANKS A LOT> PL KEEP IT UP.