VictorOmebije's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

LEVEL 10 LOCAL GUIDES

Hi guys.... I am Now Level 10... What a great feeling it is to achieve such a mile stone. Only in March 2017 (5 months ago), I made my 2 Contribution (2 points) to google map but since then, it became an addiction i just that I couldn't resist and in the midst of exploring the google map, I came across great people like @SanyaOdare, @HelloSamsonR and I also saw the great works of @OnyedikaBenjaminJ... These guys inspired me greatly... Contributing to Google Map is no longer just a passion or fun but has become more of an "OBLIGATION" knowing that many people may just depend on that "LITTLE & ACCURATE" detail to make a difference.

I later found myself on the Local Guides Connect while clicking my way on Google search just to understand this new passion of mine and Here I was able to connect with those whose contributions I had seen and it was such an amazing feeling. I met other amazing friends like @Mayford, @OSAMA, @DiAnaUS, and many others from all across the "Googleverse" and I even got to know about many cultures and practices across many nations such as the "Rat Temple in India". Articles and posts from @TraciC, @AnnaDickson and @GusMoreira have really shaped and enlightened me about the Local Guides Programme... I'm glad to be here

I like to accord a special thanks to one of my greatest inspiration and model @U-royFelixA. You have been so amazing.

#Make-A-Difference-Today!!!

92 comments
Level 10

Re: LEVEL 10 LOCAL GUIDES

Screenshot_2017-07-16-18-20-16.png

Level 8

Congratulations mate @VictorOmebije you are making know legend on connect and maps 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎉✌✌✌✌✌

Level 10

Congratulations @VictorOmebije! Reaching Level 10 is no small feat. Keep it up!

@VictorOmebije wrote:

Hi guys.... I am Now Level 10... What a great feeling it is to achieve such a mile stone. Only in March 2017 (5 months ago), I made my 2 Contribution (2 points) to google map but since then, it became an addiction i just that I couldn't resist and in the midst of exploring the google map, I came across great people like @SanyaOdare, @HelloSamsonR and I also saw the great works of @OnyedikaBenjaminJ... These guys inspired me greatly... Contributing to Google Map is no longer just a passion or fun but has become more of an "OBLIGATION" knowing that many people may just depend on that "LITTLE & ACCURATE" detail to make a difference.

I later found myself on the Local Guides Connect while clicking my way on Google search just to understand this new passion of mine and Here I was able to connect with those whose contributions I had seen and it was such an amazing feeling. I met other amazing friends like @Mayford, @OSAMA, @DiAnaUS, and many others from all across the "Googleverse" and I even got to know about many cultures and practices across many nations such as the "Rat Temple in India". Articles and posts from @TraciC, @AnnaDickson and @GusMoreira have really shaped and enlightened me about the Local Guides Programme... I'm glad to be here

I like to accord a special thanks to one of my greatest inspiration and model @U-royFelixA. You have been so amazing.

#Make-A-Difference-Today!!!

Level 10

Congratulations @VictorOmebije I also saw you were a Level 10 on Maps today. You are a great and true inspiration. It's really amazing two see two Local Guides in my Community achieve same goal on a same day. This will serve as an inspiration to everyone and also me as well. Whatever good you are doing, don't stop just keep going and definitely your good deeds will earned you some good achievements. 😊. Congratulations bro 🙂

Level 8

Wow truly inspiring @VictorOmebije

...i am so proud of your huge incredible achievement! 🎉You are making a huge difference and a true inspiration 🌎💚

Level 10

Thank you so much @SanyaOdare. You truly inspired me greatly... You were the first level 4 I saw when I was in level 2 and the drive you gave me is one I will never forget. You made me feel I wasn't alone (I had a family). Thank you sir.

Level 10

@VictorOmebije congratulations bro . 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

You're welcome @VictorOmebije! Many thanks also for your kind words.

@VictorOmebije wrote:

Thank you so much @SanyaOdare. You truly inspired me greatly... You were the first level 4 I saw when I was in level 2 and the drive you gave me is one I will never forget. You made me feel I wasn't alone (I had a family). Thank you sir.

Level 10

Thank you so much @HelloSamsonR you have become such a cool brother to me. You were actually the next person I saw after I encountered @SanyaOdare and the quality of your reviews really reoriented me. Thank you sir.