Hasan2020's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

LETS MEET

I can't wait any more to see an email that I have been selected for Google Local Guide Summit 2017.

Atlanta, GA, United States
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: LETS MEET

Hi @Hasan2020, lets prepare ourselves to meet during #LGSummit18 🙂

Regards, Ejaz

View solution in original post

Level 7
Solution

Regards, Ejaz

Level 6

Yes, It looks like we missed this year. So, let's get ready for next year.

@EjazShah wrote:

Regards, Eja

Level 6

Yes, let's get ready. 

@Hasan2020 wrote:

Yes, It looks like we missed this year. So, let's get ready for next year.

@EjazShah wrote:

Regards, Eja

Level 7

I have reseted myself as I am not going to apply for the summit again 😊

This post will be on the record @ErmesT

However, as Google Maps helps me in my daily life, in similar way, I will try to return something back to it by contributing and reporting spammers (who are defaming the program and all linked with it). 

Connect Moderator

One year is a long time, @EjazShah, I'm not able to make a plan for myself for the next six months, as the life is moving faster than my. One year ago a was not aware of the existence of LG, and now I'm a moderator of this wonderful family.

Never say never .

You have my maximum respect, for who you are

Level 7

Thank you for your kind words. I must say, Google is lucky to have personnel like you @ErmesT. Always motivated, provide endless suppor towards their fellow Local Guides, smart workers who are always happy regardless of situation they get in.

To be honest, after reading comments from our friends who couldn't make to summit (not all) I have decided to keep this thing aside to avoide such feelings  can mislead someone.

As you mentioned, I agree 100% that no one is aware about next moment of his / her life. Therefore, I will continue with my mission as mentioned above without such expectations.

Please note, Summit attendees are 100+ but Connect Moderstors are only few that shows your worth and respect among your fellow LGs and Google 😊

Welcome to UAE by the way 😜