Level 10

Kyoto : I enjoyed "the Nene road"

Kyoto : I enjoyed "the Nene road"

DSCN0560.JPG

16 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Kyoto : I enjoyed "the Nene road"

Hi @shigeo,

Do you live in Japan? I find it very interesting and totally different from what I know. I would really love to visit Japan soon. How is life there? What do you like most of Kyoto? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @shigeo,

This place looks so much mesmerizing! Indeed it is a dream place to visit - both Kyoto and the Nene road. I am sure that @YasumiKikuchi will be more than happy to read this post.

As I have never been in Japan, though it is on my must-visit places list, I have seen similar pedestrian streets in China as well. I am sharing a photo of one of the main pedestrian streets in Nanjing. A walk during the night is one of the greatest things you can experience there.

Caption: A photo of traditional pedestrian street in Nanjing. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of traditional pedestrian street in Nanjing. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

@shigeoさん、

京の細道を紹介していただきありがとうございます。私も3年前行ったことがあります。昼間はひっそりしていますが、夕暮れ時になって提灯に灯が入ると ぐんと雰囲気が出てきます。祇園というと雅やかな雰囲気をイメージする方が多いと思いますが、気取らないこんな細道もあるのです。残念ですが写真がありません。

しかし、cinderella4499さんの写真を見ると直接日本の他の街を思い出しました。その街からの写真を投稿させていただきます。広島県福山市鞆の浦からの細道の写真です。

キャプション:日本の鞆の浦の伝統的な家の写真です。(Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)キャプション:日本の鞆の浦の伝統的な家の写真です。(Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@DanniS

Do you live in Japan?
A : Local guide connect is originated from Japan. Of course I live in Japan.

I find it very interesting and totally different from what I know.
A : The photograph introduces the town called Kyoto. This town was the center of Japan in the era of samurai. It is a very old city.

How is life there?
A : I live near Tokyo.I am enjoying my life.

What do you like most of Kyoto?
A : I like Kyoto. But since I am far from my house, I will not go to Kyoto without a special reason.

If you go to Kyoto it will surely have good memories.
By the way
Which country do you live in?

Level 10

@TsekoV

I am pleased your letter.
I went to Beijing 20 years ago. Unlike now it was still a quiet town.
Beijing was a lovely city. The memories revived with the pictures that you delivered. Thank you.

Level 10

@Ivi_Ge

素敵な画像有難う。

鞆の浦に行かれたのですね。古い家並みが情緒を醸し出し心が弾み、行きたくなるような素敵なところですね。
いつの日か私も行ってみたいです。

Google Moderator

@shigeoさん、

こちらこそありがとうございます。

ぜひ行ってみてください!

ちょっと街について紹介させていただきます。朝いちばんに訪れるなら「對潮楼」がおすすめです。福禅寺の境内にあり、朝8時から拝観することができます。

ここは鞆の浦を代表する絶景スポットです。

キャプション:「對潮楼」の絶景の写真です。(Local Guides @Ivi_Ge)キャプション:「對潮楼」の絶景の写真です。(Local Guides @Ivi_Ge)鞆の浦は、ジブリの名作アニメ『崖の上のポニョ』の舞台ともいわれています。そのジブリゆかりのカフェが鞆の浦にあるんです!それがこちら、「御舟宿いろは」さん内にあるカフェです。

キャプション:「御舟宿いろは」カフェ外観。(Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)キャプション:「御舟宿いろは」カフェ外観。(Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)キャプション:カフェの中の写真です。(Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)キャプション:カフェの中の写真です。(Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)

もちろんお食事も負けていません!

キャプション:日本の定食の写真です。(Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)キャプション:日本の定食の写真です。(Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)

Level 10

@Ivi_Ge

わぉ~ 思いもかけない画像を加えてくださり有難う。

貴方が送ってくれた画像で、福山市鞆の浦に行きたいという期待や希望でいっぱいになりますね。

Level 10

Thanks for the tag @TsekoV

@shigeoさんこんにちは、初めましてだったと思います🙏

東京在住の日本人の方ですか?素敵な京都のご紹介ポスト有難うございます😊

DSC00467.jpg 

@shigeoさんにご紹介して頂いたとおり、八坂地区は京都で最も観光客が集まるメインストリートですね。

私が京都を訪問する時は必ず、清水寺から三年坂を下り、八坂通を折り返して二年坂からねねの道へ、そして八坂神社へ散歩します。私なりの京都参りです🏯。 坂を下って行くときの景色が美しく感じますね。

DSC04550.jpgDSC04531.jpgDSC01298.jpg

去年の秋に京都へ滞在していましたら、二年坂の京町家を改装したスターバックスコーヒーに初めて気が付きました。国内で一番のお気に入りスターバックスになりました

現在私もディープな日本を紹介中ですので、宜しかったら一緒に日本紹介を続けていきませんか?

特に東京オリンピックが近づき世界中の皆様から東京の情報に関心が高まっていますので、どうぞ宜しくお願いします😊

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper