Level 10

Kurma Indonesia (Indonesian dates)

Pintu depan wisata kebun kurmaPintu depan wisata kebun kurma

IMG_20181216_151740.jpg

Kurma varietas tropis dari ThailandKurma varietas tropis dari Thailand

Wahana foto selfie helikopterWahana foto selfie helikopter

IMG_20181216_151710.jpg

Bersama Pak AntoBersama Pak Anto

Wisata kebun kurma berada di daerah sukorejo pasuruan jawa timur, berada di lahan seluas 15Ha dan masih terus berkembang.

A. Hamid H.
Pasuruan, East Java, Indonesia
3 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Kurma Indonesia (Indonesian dates)

Halo @HamidHasan,

Terima kasih telah berbagi, namun selain menyertakan foto mungkin kamu dapat menceritakan sedikit mengenai keseruan kamu dan apakah kamu naik helikopter untuk mencapai tempat tersebut?

Silahkan baca panduan ini Mohon Baca Sebelum Membuat Posting, dan untuk membuat post kamu lebih interaktif saya rekomendasikan untuk membaca artikel ini What makes a good post?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you...

A. Hamid H.
Former Google Contributor

Hi @HamidHasan

Thank you very much for sharing these pictures with us.

I did  rotate two of your pictures because they were upside down. You can do it yourself next time before posting.

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Thanks for taking part & have fun in Local Guides Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!